The beginning Part 1

A world filled with super heroes sounds like a dream come true right?

Wrong

The system is corrupt, instead of looking for people who want to be heroes for the right reasons, they pick them based on how flashy or strong their powers are, doesn't matter if they're doing it for all the wrong reasons, fame, money, social power the list goes on and on.

But not me and my friends, we're the voice for the voiceless, we defend the people who can't defend themselves!

But I'm something they can never be

I am vengeance.
I am the night.
I am Batman!

<third p.o.v>

"Go on make daddy proud, deliver the punch line."

BANG

"That's.......not funny.......that's not funny....."

A Bruce in his mid fifties sat up quickly in a cold sweat, he looks around and sees its day break 'barely got any sleep again.' He gets up and heads down to the cave.

He spends several hours looking into a missing person's case, he eventually figures out where the missing person is being kept, he gets up and walks over to the case with his suit in it 'the suit is still being repaired, I'll have to use the prototype.' He puts the suit on.

He gets in the batmobile and heads to the location the clues point to

He reach his destination and ejects himself from the car and use the rocket thrusters in the boots to land safely on the roof of the warehouse and looks through the skylight.

Inside there's three men wearing clown make up, one is watching the news as the other two terrorize a young woman with a gag in her mouth and cuffed to a railing "hey shut it I'm trying to hear this!" Their leader yells as he turns up the volume on the tv "today is the thirtieth anniversary of Batman's first appearance-" the leader throws his remote at the tv breaking it "not only did I miss our story but THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT THAT BAT AGAIN!" He yells and the other walk over to try and calm him down.

While they're distracted Batman drops in and lands quietly next to the woman and starts to pick the lock, she notices the three men turn around and she tries to warn him, at the last second he turns around and punches one of them in the face knocking him out instantly, he quickly catches a chain and pulls the chain wilder closer and quickly uppercuts them knock them out, the leader immediately hits him in the back of the head with a metal pipe causing him stumble forward and fall to the ground.

Batman starts to get up but stops and grabs his chest as he starts to have a heart attack as the man starts to beat him with the pipe "you made this life so hard on people like me and now" he says as Batman notices a gun on the one knocked out thug and reaches out for it "I get to kill y-" he's cut off as Batman grabs the gun and quickly aims it him "h-hey now, you don't k-" Batman cuts him off by shooting up "run." He says and the leader runs away.

Batman helps the woman and she runs away leaving him alone, he slowly looks at the gun before dropping it.

Back at the cave Bruce stands at the top of the stairs "never again." He says as he turns off the lights and leaves the cave and everything in it to gather dust.

<years later>

A green haired teen is in the middle of sparring in his school's gym he's clearly the best student there at the moment "way to go Izuku." A violet haired girl says as she walks in causing him to look over to her "hey Kyoka, what are you doing here?" He asks as she walks over "what am I not allowed to cheer on my favorite broccoli headed boy?" She asks and he huffs a laugh "I'm the only guy you know that has 'broccoli' hair." Izuku says causing Kyoka to hum "very true Izuku." She says as she wraps her arms around his shoulder "are we still on for tonight?" She asks as Izuku sets his hands on her hips.

"Of course." He says before leaning into kiss her, but before either of them could close the gap the doors are loudly kicked open startling everyone ".....I should have guessed Bakugo was going to show up sooner or later." Izuku says with annoyance as he lets go of Kyoka and turns his attention to the ash blonde boy who just walked in "ready to get your ass beat Deku?" Bakugo asks as the teacher walks over, Izuku sighs and Kyoka kisses his cheek before walking away as he gets into a fighting stance "BEGIN!" The teacher yells out.

Bakugo immediately goes for a right hook that Izuku side steps as he turns around and grabs his wrist before throwing him over his shoulder, Bakugo lands on his back hard enough to knock the wind out of him "...call it." Izuku says to the teacher but he doesn't say anything in response "he's down just call the match." Izuku says causing Bakugo to growl as he struggles to get up "don't........you dare.....look DOWN AT ME!!!" He yells out as he throws a hand forward fires off an explosion that Izuku barely dodges out of the way and retaliates with a harsh uppercut that knocks Bakugo to the ground.

Izuku grabs him by his collar and lifts him up into the air as he gets ready to punch him in the face "MIDORIYA ENOUGH, I WANT TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU IN MY OFFICE!!" The teacher yells shocking Izuku "what why me Bakugo used his quirk whi-" the teacher cuts him off "I don't care Midoriya." They says before walking away and Izuku lets go of Bakugo before turning to leave "it won't end like this next time Deku." He says but is ignored causing him to get angrier "DON'T IGNORE ME YOU DAMN NERD!!!!" He yells as the locker room door is slammed shut.

Izuku changes into his normal clothes and sighs heavily.

"Dad is gonna kill me." He says as he slings his bag over his shoulder before heading for the exit.

<meanwhile>

Hisashi Midoriya is taking his lunch break in a discrete area of the courtyard of Wayne Powers when one of his coworkers walks over and immediately takes notice how pale they are "Shinso are you alright?" He asks as Shinso slowly sits down across from him.

"Midoriya, I need you to do something for me, It's important."

To be continued......