Fifty Shades Of Jeon Pt.2

During the car ride, the tension was thick and intense. Jimin could feel Jungkook's predator like gaze, piercing through his soul. He knew that when they arrived to wherever their destination was, it's going to get wild. What seemed to be almost a long, dreadful drive, they arrived at a big mansion. "Holy...fuck." This house is enormous! The Golden gates gladly opened to the sight of Jungkook's car and they drove in.

Jimin couldn't believe that he's even in the presence of Mr.Jeon. "Come on love, let's go inside for a surprise." Jungkook remarked while pulling up to the front door of the house and exited the car. Immediately, 2 of his many servants came out and carried the car to the garage. Jungkook then led Jimin to the entrance of his house and watched as his little doe eyes grew wide and his mouth hung opened. "This is fucking ridiculous..." At first glace, you may think this house is amazing but wait until you see the interior.

While Jimin was taking in his new surroundings, Jungkook swooped him off of his feet and began walking with him bridal style upstairs. "U-uh sir- I mean Jungkook. I really appreciate this opportunity to meet you but I can walk you know." Mumbled the shy lad. "You can walk now but when I'm done with you...you wouldn't be able to move." You could practically hear the grithy tone in his voice. It's so husky and dominating, almost as if his voice could discipline you. Shivers dazzled down Jimin's body after hearing Jungkook. He remained quiet from then on.

They passed many doors, going down numerous halls but finally stopping at a specific room. Jungkook opened the door and turned the lights on, placing Jimin back on his feet. The smile that Jimin had on his face had vanished and in return, a rose like pink tint of blush crept on his soft cheeks. Far as Jimin's eyes could see was a sex dungeon. It had cupboards filled with dildoes and vibrators, shelves stacked with masks and other role playing materials. On the wall, hung numerous whips and leashes that came in various different sizes.

"You remember in my office, I told you that I have a hobby of collecting things?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yea..." Jimin shyly responded.

"Here's your proof darling. Go ahead and strip for me, let's get down to business." Said the dominating male.

They both started to strip but no matter how many times Jimin tried to avoid Jungkook's eye contact, he alwsys finds his eyes lingering off to him. "Why don't you go kneel on the bed. Stick your ass out while you're at it." You could hear the smirk in Jungkook's voice somehow. Knowing how lustful he could get, Jimin didn't waste any moment. He followed Jungkook's instructions like the obedient boy he was, waiting on further instructions.

Jungkook walked to the end of the room and took his favorite whip from his collection. It was a red leather whip with diamonds accending down the shaft. It was decorated beautifully with fluffy feathers and the best part was, it had a named engraved on the side which said 'Ass Spanker 3000'. Jungkook could be called 2 if many names. 'The ass assasinator or the dick demolisher.' If it was to have another deadly sin, for sure Jungkook would be the 8th to accompany his 7 brothers.

Jimin found it odd that the room was quiet. To quiet for his liking. Suddenly, his vision was taken from him. "Don't worry baby, this is just a blindfold." Of course you had to expect something like this since they are in a room practically surrounded by sexual goods. Suddenly, Jimin felt Jungkook's large hands griping his ass. He couldn't control himself and let out a slutty moan. "So squishy and soft. It's also a good place for me to turn red, don't you agree darling?"

"M-mhm" Jimin said but was surprised to feel a stinging sensation and yelped at the feeling of a hard, cold lash on his plump ass. "Words. I do not tolerate muffled answers." Jungkook gritted out and slapped Jimin's other ass cheek. Now, both sides were red due to the amount of blood rushing to the skin. "Y-yes sir please...I want more." Begged the submissive but Jungkook felt like he could have done that better. He bent down to Jimin's ears, his hot breath hitting his skin which caused goose bumps to form. "Now I know you could do better."

"Beg. Beg for it my slut. Demonstrate to me how badly you want me to fuck your little slutty hole." His choice of words, the sound of his voice, these aspects all contributed to making Jimin even more horny than he already was. "Please sir- make me scream your name. Make me plead to you. Fuck me so hard that the bed would collapse. Fuck me until I try to crawl away from oversimulatuon. Make me yours, make it clear that you own me and you can devour me."

Jungkook blinked twice, is it true what he is hearing is correct? How can someone with such an innocent face say something as sinful as those sentences? "As you wish my darling." He got off the bed and returned back with a bottle of peach flavored lube. As he cracked opened the lid, the sweet aroma of peaches filled the air. It entered Jimin's nostrils as he took a big sigh when he felt Jungkook circling his rim with 3 fingers coated in said lube. He slowly pushed in digit by digit until all 3 was completely inside.

Jimin's fragile nuckles soon turned white due to how hard he clenched his fists into the pillow. "Breathe baby...breath slowly and it would help." He did exactly as instructed. He breathed in on 5 hold in for 8 and released on 10. That was a breathing pattern that he learnt from his friends. The sounds of the jucies mixed with Jimin's whimpers caused Jungkook's boner to get worse. It was at this point that Jungkook had now lost all control over himself.

His sexual urges were calling him. He's been denying it for months and it's finally built up to the point where he can't take it anymore. Quick as a blink, Jungkook took off his boxer and plunged into Jimin. He knocked the air right out of his lungs. Not even giving the boy a chance to catch himself, he moved his hips again, in and out in and out until he was all loosed. "The second you walked into my office...I knew you were special. I want to make you mine, I want to have you for myself!"

He grunted out while holding the bed frame for support as he began thrusting vigorously like a beast into Jimin. The bed began to hit the wall with Jungkook's rapid movements causing it to move along with his thrusts. Loud and sinful screams, pleads, moans, whimpers, was all that could be heard, bouncing off of the walls and circulating right back and forth in the room. Pretty sure the maids and butlers all have a good idea of what's going on upstairs.

"J-jungkook ngh~ harder! Faster! I c-could feel myself getting close A-ahhh!"

"Awh already? I guess I'll let you off easy."

A bit disappointing to hear, Jungkook didn't want to push Jimin to far just for his needs. He wants the small boy to know what he feels for him, is actually true. Soon Jimin started to clench around Jungkook, indicating that he was very close. Jungkook bit his lips while his eyes rolled back into his head. He took a hold of Jimin's twitching dick in his hand and jerked him off the remaining way. "I'm cumming! Ahhh-nngh fuck yes~"

Strands of white sticky cum squirted out of his slit, covering both himself and Jungkook. The older male wanted to keep going but he knew that he couldn't. Jungkook pulled out after Jimin came and watched as the eager boy sucked him off to his orgasm. Now, they both were laying on the bed completely exhausted. "Be mine." Suddenly said Jungkook. "Huh? What do you mean?" Jimin replied. "Be with me. I do get lonely in this house and I would love someone to be with me.

Also in the future, maybe we can have mini us running around." Jimin blushed knowing what he ment and sighed. He had a nice time with him and maybe this would be a good time to settle in for a relationship. "Ok Mr.Jeon. I'm all yours. I just hope you know what you're doing. Also I advise you to get ready to answer a lot of questions because you know how the public would react to this." Jimin said while looking into Jungkook's eyes.

"For you my love." He said then paused to hold Jimin's hands. "I would do anything. If it means to quit my job, kill anyone. Go to the ends of the earth and sacrifice myself, I'll do it for you and I'll ONLY do it for you Park Jimin."