The story of fifth harmony

Fifth Harmony was an American girl group that gained immense popularity in the early 2010s. The group was formed during the second season of the reality TV show "The X Factor USA" in 2012, where they auditioned as solo artists but were later put together as a group by judge Simon Cowell.

The group consisted of five members - Ally Brooke, Normani, Dinah Jane, Lauren Jauregui, and Camila Cabello. They quickly became fan favorites with their powerful vocals, dynamic dance routines, and catchy pop songs.

In 2013, Fifth Harmony released their debut EP, "Better Together", which included hit singles like "Miss Movin' On" and "Me & My Girls". The EP received critical acclaim and helped the group gain even more popularity.

Over the next few years, Fifth Harmony continued to release chart-topping hits and perform sold-out shows around the world. They released two full-length albums - "Reflection" in 2015 and "7/27" in 2016 - which featured collaborations with artists like Ty Dolla $ign and Fetty Wap.

However, in 2016, the group faced some internal conflicts when member Camila Cabello announced her departure to pursue a solo career. Despite this setback, the remaining members continued to perform and release music as a quartet.

In 2017, Fifth Harmony released their self-titled third album, which included hit singles like "Down" and "He Like That". The album showcased the group's versatility and growth as artists.

Sadly, in 2018, Fifth Harmony announced that they would be going on an indefinite hiatus to focus on their solo careers. While fans were disappointed, they were excited to see what the future held for each member of the group.

Since the hiatus, each member of Fifth Harmony has gone on to pursue successful solo careers. Normani has become a breakout star with hit singles like "Motivation", Ally Brooke has released her debut album "Fabulous", Dinah Jane has collaborated with artists like Ty Dolla $ign and A Boogie wit da Hoodie, Lauren Jauregui has released her debut album "Prelude", and Camila Cabello has become a global superstar with hit singles like "Havana" and "Señorita".

While Fifth Harmony may no longer be performing together, their impact on the music industry and their fans will never be forgotten.