Prologue

"Penny, I'm ready to go." Persephone LaRusso-Lawrence's full little sister, Angelina, said to her big sister as she prepared for her first day of school. The LaRusso-Lawrence family lived in a rich side of town where Persephone is always forgotten by her family. Daniel, her father, has a car dealership in Encino, Amanda, her mother, works with her father in the dealership, and her other dad, Johnny, helps with the cars in their dealership. Persephone is a high school dropout who got expelled from school for too many fights, but she has two three half siblings who were also bullying her. "Just have fun make lots of friends." Persephone said. "It's not easy, Penny. You try to be the weirdo who has three parents." "Alright, I don't know, let's just go." Persephone said. Angelina rolled her eyes and walked out the door as Daniel, Johnny, and Amanda said goodbye to their other kids instead of Persephone who just rolled her eyes and yelled out. "Bye!"

————————————————————————

After Persephone dropped off her little sister at school she decided to go to see her uncle on dad's side in jail. She got out of her car and walked into the prison visiting area and saw her favorite police officer. "Hey Jim." "Hi Poppy, you here to see him?" Jim said as he took out the sign in papers. "Yep." Persephone said as she sighed in and walked to the visitor room. A couple minutes later, Jasper walked in with two police officers behind him. Persephone walked over and the police officer in cuffed Jasper and he pulled his niece into a hug. "It been so long." "We just saw each other like last week." She sarcastically said as the trio sat down at the table. "How's it been?" Jasper asked his niece. "You know, the same old, same old. Daniel and Johnny never acknowledged me. And Amanda always hanging Sam and not me." "Hey the three of them are jerks. And when I get out we will do some together." Jasper said as the guards came out and said that visiting time was over. Persephone hugged her uncle and Jasper kissed her forehead and they broke apart. Persephone sighed out and walked to her car and drove off.

————————————————————————

"Did you have a good first day of school?" Persephone asked as she picked up her little sister later that afternoon. "Yeah, Penny, I actually did." Angelina responded. "Make any friends." Persephone asked as she pulled out of the middle school parking lot. "Mhm." Angelina said as she nodded. "That's good, Brainiac." "I think this is going to be a great year for both of us."