one

☆ • ☆ • ☆

             ☆ • ☆ • ☆

      In a well-known park that showcases a colorful combination of flowers and delicious food, this was Y/N's go-to place to find motivation for her art pieces, and eventually the hunting ground for Ayato's muse.

After a bit of roaming around and taking pictures of scenes to use as references, you sat down on a bench and began to unravel your bag's contents.

Plugging in your earphones, you start to listen to your favorite song while preparing your watercolor.

You look up and notice the beautiful weather, it was a cloudy and windy day, making you devoid of any feelings of icky heat.

"It sure is nice out." you thought to yourself as you began sketching out a  flower.

As your sketching furthered, you were interrupted by a tap and a shadow, "Ms?" called out a blue-haired man, with a smile and a camera in hand.

You looked up at him, subconciously studying his pleasant features for a few seconds before responding and taking off your earphones, "yes?"

"May i bother you for a bit?" He asked. You were clearly taken aback, waiting for an explanation to add sense into his words as you nodded.

He chuckled at your expression before continueing, "Promise to hear me out, first?", he held out his pinky and stared at you as he sat down next to you.

"Okay." You said with an amused face, not knowing what you were getting yourself into, and locked pinky fingers with him, officially sealing your promise.

"Well.. to be straightforward, i do photography, and i'm looking for a muse." He looked at you expectantly and you kept a nonchalant expression, "I was thinking you'd be a great fit, ms..?"

"Y/N L/N. And to be straightforward, i refuse." You felt bad as his eyes drooped and his smile faded, obviously dissapointed, but this was soon replaced by a subtle smile.

"What can i do to make you my muse?" He said with an unwavering tone, "Are you that desperate for me, mr?" You teased.

"Ayato Kamisato, and what if i am?" He said with a smirk in contrary to his warm smile from earlier, you were surprised at his boldness and the fact that he wasnt shaken by your response either.

"Hm. I'll think about it." You replied as you picked up your earphones, about to put them back in your ear when his hand stopped you and held your finger gently.

"Could i have your response before this day ends?". He asked, "Rushing, are we?"

"Well, i doubt im the only photographer that wants you as their muse, i just want to be first in line." You start to blush a bit, he had smooth lines.

"You think i'm that attractive?, Well, im flattered." You responded back, refusing to succumb to nervousness.

He looked back at you with a shocked expression. Oh. He was serious. "..seriously?" He asked in genuine curiousity about you not having muse - finding photographers pursuing after you. "seriously." you responded.

He then flashed a big smile, slightly relieved but still surprised, "I'll wait for your response, then." He said with confidence, "Im a pleasure to work with, you know~".

Hes really bold. "Like i said, i'll think about it, maybe after this drawing." You flash him a small smile and wear your earphones, continuing the song and your sketch.

You started sketching out the flower, you also noticed a transfixed gaze on you, assuming he was watching you draw, you started to grow nervous. You didn't really like having people watch you draw since it felt like you'd mess up under pressure.

After finishing the sketch, you stare at him to find him staring at you back. Was he watching me or my drawing? He looked away immediately with a red tinge to his ears, embarassed that he had been caught.

Ignoring the fact he might have been watching you, you took this chance to examine his features. Particularly, his hair.

Once you started coloring in the base, you felt his gaze again. This time, you looked directly at him to which he was surprised and caught off-guard again.

"You're surprisingly perceptive.." he muttered, "hm?" you asked, not hearing his previous statement. "nothing!" He quickly said.

He sounded a bit nervous. "Aren't you growing bored?" You suddenly asked,  "I'll wait for you. Just take your time, and you said after the drawing, right?"

You smile at him, "you really are pleasant to have around." you mutter, you then take out one side of your earphones and offer it to him.

He seemed surprised and smirked, "you could've just unplugged it and played the music louder~" he teased, about to defend yourself, he took up on the offer and there you both were, sharing earphones as complete strangers.

"Well you did take up on the offer anyways," you said to which he only smiled to. You continue drawing even after feeling his gaze on you, as you eventually finish, you took off your earphones and he soon took his side off.

You then look up at him, "I've finished." Again, he was already staring back at you, "O-oh, right," he looks at your drawing and had his mouth opened in amusement.

Feeling proud, you flash him a smile. "Its the shade of my hair.." He said, "its a pretty color." You responded. There was a moment of silence and a growing blush between you both when an idea struck you,

"Ayato." You called out,

"Y/N?" He responded,

"I'll accept." He immediately stared at you with widened eyes and a big smile,

"But i won't do it for free," Remaining in his excited state, he was ready for you to state any price, no matter how high, he was ready to pay you however much you wanted.

"Take pictures for me to paint, too."

"Oh?, Its a deal then." He responded with a smile, he handed you his phone and asked you to type your number to which you complied.

As you were cleaning up your supplies, to which he was helping you do despite insisting that it was fine, you write ayato on top of the page alongside the date today.

"It was nice meeting you, ayato." You said as you were getting ready to leave, "i'm pleasant to have around aren't i?" He smiled as he quickly said bye and walked away, not leaving you a chance to react.

He heard what i muttered earlier. You thought as you cover your face in embarassment, reddening by the second you dwell on his words.

You start to walk away in opposite directions and you look back at him walking away once, but he looked back twice.