His Partner~🍋

I'm back~  William x nb reader
Have fun ya simps (offers Holy water and cookies)

3rd pov:
You are the newest night guard at Freddy's, despite the missing children reports, you clock in for your first night. Your job was simple, clean, check and guard the place till dawn. You hadn't met anyone that works there, they just hired you on the spot, almost like they were desperate.
After a few hours of cleaning, you sat down at one of the tables, wondering if anyone was still in the pizzeria despite it being closed. You let your curiosity take over and you started to wander about.
Walking into what looked to be the backstage area(it wasn't it was the safe room lol)  you walk twoard a familiar looking bunny. Picking up the head you mutter "Springbonnie, a springlock suit, can be worn as a costume and function as an animatronic. Why is this back here, thought he was decommissioned due to failures." You continue to mutter to yourself, you were so in hyperfocus you didnt hear the door open and close behind you.

Eggplant man pov:
(In a very sexy British accent uwu) I was heading to the pizzeria to meet the new guard, figured it would be professional to meet this new "friend". I had walked in and realized that they werent at the tables where they were supposed to be. Why did we hire them again?? Walking towards the office, I heard mumbling from the safe room. No one but me can be in there, guess I found them then.

3rd pov:
"Correct!" A very heavy british voice sounded. You jumped, you were really hyperfocused. " He is decommissioned, springlocks aren't working properly." You apologised for being in the room, you were dyslexic...... "It's quite alright, the name is William Afton. I am the owner of this pizzeria." You stood in shock and blushed. You half excpected him to be an old 80 year old man. But here he was, he looked to be in his 30s early 40s. He was hot to say the least. You introduce yourself to the owner. "Y/N? Such a wonderful name for such a wonderful person." As he said that he got closer to you.
"Tell me y/n, why are you here in the safe room?" Blushing you managed to stammer out that you had gotten curious and thought it was backstage. He looked at you confused but understandingly. He fixed your hat cause it was lopsided and you were both just standing in silence, you were still blushing. You wanted to ask questions but couldnt muster up the courage to ask. "Y/n? Are you ok? You're heating up and red? Have you come to work with a fever?" You stared in awe at how much he cared for you. You responded with a no, saying that the uniform was just hot. He nods his head and suggested you take you jacket off. He tried to make you comfortable by doing the same thing but, this just made you blush more. He noticed but played cool and teased.       "You sure you're ok doll~? Wouldnt want you getti g sick on the first day now would we?" You looked at him face red as a tomato, you nodded and said you were fine. He didnt buy it. " Now doll~ dont lie to me." He said grabbing your chin making you look at him. Your eyes just filled with lust. You shivered under his touch. "Perhaps, we can make a deal~? You help me with the missing children situation and I'll help you with your love life~?" You agree before you can process what your side of the agreement was. "Perfect~" He grabs you and pushes you on to a table that just had papers on it. "You're gonna be a good doll and do as I say ok~?" Pushing his crotch against yours, you answer a very stuttered yes sir.

Lemon starts here ya horny simps.
(I'm asexual.  Why am I doing this?????)

William grinds his crotch against your ass slowly and teasingly. You whine for him to stop teasing, but you didn't say how. Taking off his own shirt he tells you to strip aswell. Afton pulls you in for a heated kiss liking your lips, you let him explore your mouth with his tounge. "God your beautiful like this. I see why I hired you now~." He pushes you down to where your staring at his cock(giggle). "Well~ Dont keep me wai~ ahhhh~." You cut him off by taking his cock and sucking on it and licking the tip. "Good doll~.nnnn~." As he face fucks you tease and go slower. This just makes him go primal.... "Wrong move dollface~." With an evil chuckle he picks you up and puts you half way on the table. "May I dollface~." (Consent is sexy) You nod your head and immediately met with his full length in your ass. "Beg for me doll~ BEG like its the only thing you need~." You started begging and pleading for him to move and just fuck you sensless. He started moving at a rather slow pace. The room just filled with pleas and moans. As he got faster, you both begin to swear under your breath. As he grew faster with pace you grew louder and closer to you climax.  He was in the same boat. He grabbed you off the table and pinned you against the nice cool floor and began to go inhumanely fast. "Dollface~ nnn~ you ready~." His thrusts grew sloppy but still fast you tightend and came, that threw him over the edge and he came into you.

(End of the horny have some Holy water and bleach)

He flipped you over panting."You are gonna make a great employee and adult for my kids."

After you both got changed and washed off you went to his house, you didnt have a home or car just kinda wandered. One of the little ones jumped at William as he opened the door. "DADDY!!!!."
A teen looked at you confused. "Who are you??" He asked. "They are your new "mother" per say. Thier name is Y/n and they go by they/them pronouns. Y/n This is Micheal, Elizabeth and my youngest Christopher (or evan). You wave shyly and Micheal walks over and gives you a hug. "Hmm, hes not very fond of hug usually." You say you guess your special.

1081 words. Hope you liked it ya fuckin horny simps. Also my au William and Micheal are the only 2 related ones, the other 2 are adopted. "Mrs. Afton" she ran away after Micheal was 2. Poor boi.