So, is it today?

Finally this is the day where Taehyung is announcing his first solo album, but he's so nervous. He couldn't even eat something.

 He couldn't even eat something

"Babe?" Wheein said in the livingroom

She then go to her room and found that Taehyung is sleeping there.

Wheein caresed Taehyung's hair, tried to wake him up. "Babe? I know you're sleepy, but you said you doesn't have that much time?"

Taehyung opened his eyes. "Oh, you're home?"

Wheein nodded and showed Taehyung the Mcdonald's bag. "I bought you cheese burger, you want to eat first?"

Taehyung nodded then sit beside Wheein on the bed. They eat the cheese burger on silent. After they finished, they go to Taehyung's place.

"Babeee, I'll do the live at my studio. Do you need anything before I go?" Taehyung asked to Wheein.

"No, I'm fine. I'll be quiet!" Wheein showed her boxy smile to Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed then kissed Wheein's cheek. "Aigoo! You're so cuteeee!!!"

"I'll be back soon! There's a lot of food on the refrigerator, there's beer and wine too if you want. You know where to find it right?" Taehyung asked.

Wheein nodded. "Go! They've been waiting for you!"

Taehyung then close his bedroom door and go to his studio to do the live.