° Impossible... °

3rd P.O.V
As Tanjiro walk around with Nezuko in the city he slowly but surely realized that the city wasn't a place for someone who has lived in the mountains since birth. After walking around the city for a while and seeing someone MAKING OUT In the corner, he and Nezuko found a Ramen shop.
*After sitting down.
Tanjiro's P.O.V
The city surely isn't a place for someone like me and Nezuko. We walked around the city for a while and then we found a Ramen shop, I sat down and took Nezuko's box off my back. I definitely needed to eat >~<
"Excuse me sir! Can I have a Ramen bowl?"
"Sure." After he gave me the Ramen I was just about to eat when I picked up a Oddly peculiar scent in the air. "That Scent!" *Drops Ramen bowl* "Ahhhhhh!! MY RAMEN NOODLES!!!! YOU! HOW-Huh?"
"Eh where did he go?"
With Tanjiro (still his P. O. V)
I can't believe it! That scent! It's been a while since I've smelled it! It's the same scent From my h-house NO! DON'T CRY TANJIRO!!!! I kept on following it into the crowded city Until... "Excuse me sir!!
When he turned around I was lost. HE WAS GORGEOUS!😳 NO!! He killed your family!!
" Yes? " What should I say?!" Ummm.. "
Right when I was about to say something a devilishly beautiful lady came across my sight asking who I was" I don't know dear, maybe he might have mistook me for another person. "
Only when he turned around I realized that he had a small girl in his hands! But I couldn't divert my eyes from the handsome male! " I'm sorry sir! Please forgive my manners! I'll be going now! Goodbye! "
" What a strange boy... "
I ran away from city as far as l could only to find myself back at the Ramen shop, which was good, I guess.
* After repaying the shop owner, they were called to headquarters*
-To be continue