And Then Started The Chaos

Somehow I got through those questions and I was in absolute agony the entire time.

Not exactly tho... you see the thing is I love talking and I hate talking

Well sort of

I love talking but I hate hearing other people I don't know or don't care about talk

Im a pain in the ass sometimes but also the greatest gift this world could ever receive

And truth be told I don't think they are THAT bad. U know maybe Serena is right I should give them a chance.

I was thinking about that when my mind started overthinking and reminded me of incident s that I had.. have been trying so hard to forget. Thinking about it makes my eyes burn I feel tears coming and start feeling dizzy. Fabiano notices that and opens the window. Maybe he mistook my behaviour for grief. Oh well.

We finally reach my 'friends' house.

The place is actually a sort of common house that only the top people of the organization know about.

And from the outside it looks like a simple house but I could not be further then that its one of the most secure places you can be at.

And no. I don't mean Hogwarts safe. I mean Gringotts safe.

We have two Dobermans as,well Aria does but I love them more than anything. their names are cheddar and cherry.

Weird names for guard dogs right?

The answer is no those two are the most perfect creatures on this planet and ill very badly physically harm someone who says other wise.

Before getting out of the car Father and Fabiano and I exchange our numbers. I was told that id be picked up by them at noon tomorrow.

I get out of the car and start to walk inside the car didnt leave until I was in the house and the door was shut. No one really ever waits so that was them being... protective? No no definitely not that they must be telling the driver some other address yup that's it.

As soon as I walk in im attack by hugs and everyone had tears in their eyes.

Well that's how I expected it to go

.

.

.

As soon as I walked in the saw that the house was completely empty and the fuckers had left one note on th door saying.

'We have packed everything only the furniture and weapons are left.

Don't worry stuff with confidential info is safe with us

Oh and so are cherry and cheddar

There are snacks for u

Have fun we will miss youu X)'

Not even a single person to bid me farewell...

Inconsiderate fucks

All of them... Brutus that what they are Brutus

I have an amazing evening to myself eating watching show and movies and sleeping.

The next morning my I wake up by my loud alarm clock.

And just as my luck would have it is 11:00 meaning I have one hour to come back to my senses (because im absolutely lost whenever I wake up I don't remember anything not even my name at times) have breakfast get ready and pack all my stuff.

SHIT

NO

FUCK

Why meee

Why me of all people in the world.

I somehow drag my self to the washroom. And then started the chaos.

So...

I slipped

Then, I when I got up I fell... again

Finally I got to brushing the toothpaste was gone

So happened my wrestle with the toothpaste and you wont believe it

The god damned toothpaste won

So then I had to go downstairs to the extra things cabinet get the toothpaste finally freshen up

And of course as soon as I opened the tape freezing cold water feel on my drenching my nightclothes which now ill have to keep in a plastic bag

After what felt like a trip to the centre of the world and back I managed to get ready.

So first I decided to pack

Not a good Idea

Too many clothes to many accessories and too little space

Finally after 10 sacrifices to Satan joining 5 cults and 7 bruises the packing was done.

The time now being 11:50

So I still had 10 mins left.

Good Job to me!

I have a light snack. And on 12 sharp the car arrives I get a text from my father telling that they were there.

I call Fabiano inside because I needed help to take the luggage to the car. I made a quick eques of how her parents had left for work and my friend was still sleeping. I obviously didn't pick up anything. But he didn't seem to complain so that was good I suppose.

I looked at the house for a last time before sitting in the car.

Bye bye London and hello...

Wait where I forgot to ask that and their records were too secure for me to find out exactly where.

I asked Fabiano that and in reply I got a chuckle and the answer

So

Hello...