𝟏.𝟎𝟏

The ground

The ground. Everything I wanted to see. The ground was a beautiful place I heard. Sadly id never be able to experience it in this lifetime. Unfortunately for the apocalypse that happened a long time ago we will never be able to set foot on the ground and we are forced to stay on the ark in space because of it.

"Number 74 stand" the guard demanded to me and I did as he said

I was arrested on the ark for murder. I was supposed to be killed at the time but because they felt bad for me at the time so they decided not to. I killed someone who was trying to kill my parents at the time. Some man decided to attack my parents and I murdered them but my parents ended up dying anyway.

"I'm not twenty yet" I said to the guard and my heart started to beat heavily and I was scared for what's about to happen to me. I didn't know anything until the guard brought in a wrist band and he put it around my wrist and I felt something pierce into my skin and I hissed in pain.

"Walk" one of them commanded and I walked out of the cell and I saw clarke running and her mum caught up to her

"Nicole!" Someone yelled to me and I turned my head to their direction.

"Clarke!" I said in suprise and she walked up to me with her mum in a quick pace and Clarke hugged me whilst two guards stood behind me.

"You okay?!" Clarke asked me and I nodded towards her and she looked more relaxed.

"I'm fine. I don't know whats going on but just listen to them please" I tried to reason with her and she agreed with me. Two guards came up to Clarke as well and put her in a bracelet, the same as me, the same as everyone else going to the ship.

"You girls are going to earth" Abby said to us and I was shocked. This was probably our punishment for everything that happened.

"Mum plea-" Clarke said.

My eyes started to flutter and the noise around me started to decrease and I couldn't hear anything around me. I saw clarke right before my vision went black and couldn't hear or see a thing in sight.

I woke up and all I heard was screaming around me. We were finally on the ground. I quickly took off my seatbelt and all I saw around me was teenagers going crazy about how we were on the ground. This was a historic moment for everyone since we haven't landed on the ground for a long time. The grass was green and trees were green everything was perfect. The atmosphere around me just made me so excited and happy.

"You're up finally!" A girl with brunette hair said happily and she hugged me tightly and I hugged her back with a massive smile on my face and she looked so happy to me.