A/N and Acknowledgments

First of all I have a little thing to tell you guys. Tears is now available in Romanian version. You can check that out at RaluShady02 's account. Thank you so much girl!

Okay this is the end of Tears. I can't believe this. Wow just wow. I started writing this on the 29th of April 2015. I just want to say thank you for reading this book. For me being with me throughout the whole journey. It has been great. Tears was supposed to be only 30 chapters but hey, look at how long I've dragged it.

So now onto the acknowledgments.

Thank you to Raven for giving me the inspiration to write this book. We're gonna Kik each other all day and night now, girl.

Thank you to rosemaryamhajar for being my main reader on this story. I still remember when you whine at me for not updating. Sorry ;)

Thank you to Eva and Delilah for giving me a few ideas for this story. Be sure to inbox me, you two. I miss chatting with both of you.

Thank you to Mariyah for introducing me to this short story kind of letter- diary- ish type of writing style. I kind love them now. Whoops. But it's okay. Psstt...I'm still jealous of your eyes.

Thank you to RaluShady02 for making a Romanian version of this book. I never thought that someone would actually want to translate my book. It was-is a surprise to me. Ily and ty.

Thank you to everyone that read Tears. I love you so much and thank you for actually spending your valuable time to read this book.

Until then,

Sofea