ᵖˡᵃʸˡⁱˢᵗ

𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐳

𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐳

~𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞~
"Tell me it was all in your head don't tell me you forgot about me, don't tell me you forgot about me"
𝟺ᴠᴅ

~𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨~
"If you want we could be runaways runnin from any sight of love yeah yeah there ain't nothing here for me"
ʀɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ

~𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞~
"Wordplay turn into gunplay, Gunplay turns into pillow talk and pillow talk turns into sweet dreams and sweet dreams turns into coffee in the morning"
ᴍɪɢᴜᴇʟ

~𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭~
"I'd rather be smoking weed whenever we breathe everytime you kiss me don't say that you miss me just come get me"
ʀɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ

~𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝~
"I had a dream I got everything I wanted but when I wake up I see you with me and you say as long as I'm here no one can hurt you"
ʙɪʟʟɪ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ

~𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ~
"Don't you know to much already, I'll only hurt you if you let me, call me friend but keep me closer (call me back) and I'll call you when the party's over "
ʙɪʟʟɪ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ

~𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫~
"I bet you wish that I was still right there use to live right there now I'm everywhere got bitches everywhere"
ʙʀᴇɴᴛ ғᴀɪʏᴀᴢ

~𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮~
"Ooh bet your hugs feel like a symphony shooting starts and butterflies and I, I love you"
sɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀɴᴋs

~𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚~
"Nice to meet you I'm sorry I'm just here to do my job, nice to meet you no running please don't fear me I'm just karma"
sᴢᴀ

~𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥~
"I will write to tell you what's going but you won't miss nothing but the same old song if you don't mind catching up I'll spend the day telling you stories about a land far away"
ʀɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ

~𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥~"I will write to tell you what's going but you won't miss nothing but the same old song if you don't mind catching up I'll spend the day telling you stories about a land far away"ʀɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢'𝐬 𝐇𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬

~𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭~
"How you every o shot nigga who did you shoot bop you a bitch and you like 5'2"
ᴄᴊ ɢᴏᴏɴ

~𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐭.𝟐~
"Yo ddot just Move Imma up it and click at his crew scream for you get put in the news "
ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ sᴀᴍᴀ+sᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟᴅᴅᴏᴛ

~𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲~
"Imma start off Like this oy is me and you not oy ogz free oy quan yeah it's free Scotty b free pj yeah he down for that heat"
sᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴍ

~𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮~
"Better without you just me and my chrome I'm like baby just leave me alone pop out the cut just to see what he on"
ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ sᴀᴍᴀ+ᴅᴅ sᴀᴍᴀ

~𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡~
"Oy ogz don't add a k if you add a k you get shot in ya face set da trend a bitch get off our dick"
ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ sᴀᴍᴀ, ᴅᴅ sᴀᴍᴀ, ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴡᴏʀᴋ

~𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭~
"2 guns down wtf is a trendy I see a opp five to his belly grrah"
ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ sᴀᴍᴀ, ᴅᴅ sᴀᴍᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟᴅᴅᴏᴛ

~𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐬~
"Ion care if he blood or he crip if you jacking the opps everybody get his bitch imma demon all i do is click"
ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ sᴀᴍᴀ + ᴅᴅ sᴀᴍᴀ

~𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭~
"Grandson for president be cool or get yo bitch ass trunked ain't talking elephant"
ᴋɪɴɢ ᴠᴏɴ

~𝐃𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞~
"You might dodge that nigga for that work you order but you can't dodge that paperwork you know you told her"
ʙʟᴀᴄ ʏᴏᴜɴɢsᴛᴀ

~𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥~
"Cause this is what happens when bad meets evil and we hit the trees til we look like Vietnamese people"
ᴇᴍɪɴᴇᴍ + ʀᴏʏᴄᴇ ᴅᴀ 𝟻'𝟿"