Chapter 5

Engfas' POV

Waraha club was my safe place, it was where I was spending most of my days. If I wasn't with my son, then I was there. Living alone in a huge house wasn't really comfortable feeling, so I was avoiding being alone as much as I could. It was lonely feeling and I didn't like it one bit.

I sighed and took sip of my wine as I sat down on one of the couches in the middle of the club. There was no one else there, as we would always close the club in midnight on sunday. That was only day of the week when it wasn't opened 24/7, and I loved spending that one night just sitting there, watching what I created and asking myself how can I make it better.

"Oh, I thought no one is here. Sorry." Soft voice spoke behinde me, and I could immediatly recognize it.

"It's fine." I said softly and shifted my body so I could look at her. She was always so beautiful, without even trying.

With only black shorts on and black crop top, every curve off her body was screaming just how perfect she was. But what I almost admired so much was her bare face. Her natural beauty was something special, and without any bit of make up she looked like she could be a model.

"I came here to practice. But I can leave if you want."

I shooked my head immediatly as her leaving was something I never wanted. She only gave me small smile at that before putting her bag down next to me and taking her phone out, putting on some sexy playlist.

"I can't dance in silence." She said softly before walking to the stage.

She immediatly swayed her hips in rythm of the music, while her eyes locked with mine. It made me heat up immediatly, with the way she moved her body under those purple lights, with our eyes locked all the time. I could see how comfortable she was while dancing and it was something I found so attractive.

I took a deep shaky breath before leaning my back against the couch. I could see her bitting on her bottom lip as she was watching me to. It feelt like her eyes were scaning every part off my body, making me feel like my skin is on fire just under her gaze.

All of the sudeen she got off the stage and made her way towards me slowly before leaning down, getting dangerously close to my face. I could see her bitting on her bottom lip before she placed her hand on my naked thigh. Her thumb caressed my skin there so gently and I could feel sparks under her touch, but I was trying my best to stay calm and collected.

"Can I practice lap dance on you?" She whispered out quietly as her eyes focused on mine, watching my reaction carefully. And I could feel my cheeks heating up, and I was sure my face was bright red in front of that beautiful woman.

I couldn't manage to get words out of my mouth so I only nodded my head, and she gave me small smirk in return. She placed one of her hands on my shoulder and pushed me backwards, so I was completly leaned on the couch as I could hear song faintly playing in the background.

She swayed her hips in front of me while running fingers through her hair, giving it that messy look I adored to see on her.

Take off those heels, lay on my bed
Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair
Poison in our veins, but we don't even care
Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare
Everybody wonders where we run off to
My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue
Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two
The fevers fuc- running, feel the heat between us two!

She leaned down and grazed her lips so gently over my ear, making my breath get stuck in my throat.

"Spread your legs, a bit." She husked out and I did what she told me, without any questioning and she immediatly sat herself on my lap.