Bonus Content

Greetings! Welcome to the bonus content section of this fan-fiction story

Greetings! Welcome to the bonus content section of this fan-fiction story. I started working on this story as a Google doc in May of 2020 and I finished it in mid-July. I left it at that and started work on the sequel, Reign of Doom. It wasn't until May of 2023 that I decided to make this story public. A week before publishing, I went through the story and made some minor changes like rewriting dialogue and adding more details.

Cut/Alternative Content

Chapter 1:

A man with white hair spoke.

"My lord, I recommend my son to lead the party," said a man with long, white hair named Lucius Malfoy.

"Excellent idea, Lucius. Draco," Voldemort gestured to Draco Malfoy, who looked very much like his father, minus the long hair.

Chapter 2:

(Originally, this story was going to take place in modern day, but I changed it to 2003, since after The Fast and The Furious in 2001, Letty Ortiz would have a five-year absence between that movie and Fast and Furious. As such, her age was brought down from mid-30s to mid 20s.)

Now, she was in her mid 30's and fixing cars, but she still had racing blood coursing through her veins. Her husband, Dominic Toretto, was out looking for mercenary Owen Shaw. Morshower parked in front of the building and walked into the open garage. This Night Has Opened My Eyes by The Smiths was playing on a radio.

"Letty Ortiz?", Morshower said. Letty got up from fixing a motorcycle.

"Yeah? Can I help you?", She was wearing a black tank top with brown khaki pants.

"We need your help. I've heard you're quite the speed demon, and that's what we need for this dilemma," said Morshower.

"What kind of dilemma?", Letty asked. Morshower paused.

"I'll explain it once we have the whole team together. I'd like you to meet someone, he might give you a bit of a shock at first," Morshower stepped to the right to reveal E.T.

"Letty, this is E.T." The alien gave a small wave. Letty was totally bewildered.

"Is he, like, an endangered species?", she asked.

"He's definitely not from here," responded Morshower. "But he's not the only alien we're gonna need."

"Oh, there's more of them?", said Letty. She smiled. "Y'know what? I'm in. This job is starting to get boring. Where are we going?"

"Washington D.C.," answered Morshower.

"Oh," said Letty. "I need to go stop by my house so I can pack my stuff. I'll be back in twenty minutes."

"Hey, guys, I'm back," said Letty. "How long was I?" Morshower looked at his watch.

"Nineteen."

"Hell, yeah," Letty said as she turned off the shop lights.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah."

Chapter 4:

(This piece of dialogue was going to be said after Harry talked about the battle of the Department of Mysteries. Letty would talk about her near-death experience along with Harry and Banner. With the time change, this part had to be cut.)

"That's incredible," said Letty. "I almost died once too, but I didn't survive with my mind, it was more of dumb luck. I was doing an undercover job as a driver running drugs over the US-Mexican border. Then I learned the leader of the gang that ordered the drugs, Fenix Calderon, planned to kill the drivers, so I escaped. He chased me though and flipped my car over. I was injured, but he didn't shoot me. He shot the engine and the car exploded just after I crawled out of it. The explosion threw me into the underbrush, but Calderon just left me there."

Chapter 9:

(Alternate dialogue)

"Draco, listen to me," pleaded Harry. "You don't have to do this. Doing this to impress your father won't work because he'll still mistreat you. You can leave them. I'll help you." Draco stood up.

"It's not for my father. I'm doing this because Voldemort told me to." He rolled up his right sleeve to show The Dark Mark.

(Instead of Bill Weasley, Remus Lupin was going to be in his place. That however, became a plot hole as he was going to be there during a full moon.)

To the left of Tonks was her boyfriend, Remus Lupin. Lupin was a werewolf, like Fenrir Greyback, but unlike Greyback, Lupin hated that he was one and was a trustworthy friend. He was a thin man with a mustache and smooth light brown hair, but he had a few gray strands. He also had a few lines on his face. That and the gray hair were caused by the stress his body underwent during each full moon.

Harry was especially happy to see Lupin. "Remus!" They hugged each other. Harry talked about what happened to Lupin and Tonks while Kingsley talked to Spider-Man.

(This bit of dialogue was going to be said after Morshower talked about how people should know what the Univengers have done. This was cut out because Morshower mentioned the amount of people that died so Spider-Man making a sly comment like that would've been tonal whiplash.)

"No need for the praise," Spidey chimed in. "It's just my job."

Chapter 10:

(Alternate dialogue)

"Do you not believe in him, Lucius?" He stood up. "If Draco was my son, I would expect much discipline and persistence from him."

"They must learn from their failures, especially Draco. We will rescue them eventually, but for now, we must wait so they won't fail next time." Lucius didn't want his son to suffer in Azkaban, but he agreed with Voldemort's sentiment.