Chapter one: to wake a vampire

@AcrylicKito arghh hope u enjoy it 

Ritsu had been sleeping in the coffin prepared for him by his brother in the music room. Y/n had pretended they were the one to get the bed ready so that ritsu could catch up on some rest before his performance. If he knew rei had gotten the bed ready, he'd naturally refuse to sleep in it, showing his disgust for that brother of his, ahh but of course deep down there was a love behind that hate too.  Anyhow, speaking of performances, it was nearly time for knights's one. Y/n had just bumped into koga and so quickly asked him if he'd go wake up ritsu as they'd be busy with trickstar. Koga agreed and went off to wake up a sleeping ritsu.

"Oii Ricchii get up, you have a performance soon and I have one NOW so don't make me late you little brat!" Ritsu has definitely awoken from koga's noisy attempts but refuses to give him the satisfaction so continues pretending to be asleep. silly corgi, go bark somewhere else how dare you disturb a vampire's slumber! bad doggie, ritsu thinks to himself as he scolds koga in his head. "Ricchiiii ughh I have to go now but you're still sleeping! ill just tell isara if he's free" says koga as he runs off before it's too late for his performance. Luckily he reaches his unit just in time but didn't cross paths with isara. He sends a text to y/n apologising and explaining what had happened and if they could send someone to wake up ritsu. 

Meanwhile in the dimly lit music room, ritsu (whilst pretending to nap) had actually managed to fall into a light sleep once again. Mao enters the room and looks around for his friend, it's so quiet in here you'd think no one was in the room. As he is about to call out for ritsu, he hears soft breathing coming from what he recognises to be a bed.. no a coffin.. wait what? "Vampires" he sighs as he slowly approaches the latter's sleeping figure. Mao crouched down to ritsu's level watching him sleep. He's always looked so cute and peaceful when taking his many daily naps he thinks to himself chuckling lightly at the thought. 

Hearing the soft familiar chuckle of a loved one, ritsu wakes up and yet on the outside still continues to pretend he's sleeping. How cheeky!. Mao leans closer and brushes away the hair falling on ritsu's face and then hesitates before placing a soft kiss to his temple. He then decides to gently shake ritsu in attempts to wake him up when suddenly... Ritsu wraps his arms around Mao's neck! And before he can get any further from his reach, pulls him into the coffin with him.

--------

that would bring us to the end of chapter one~ lol