Bonus/extra/epilogue chapter idk lol

On their way to the stage where knights were due to perform, ritsu had non stop continued to shower Mao in kisses on his cheeks, temples, hair and anywhere he had access to whilst being carried on his back. In return however, after each kiss Mao would continue to threaten him by saying how the next one would be his last as he'd drop him. "Then I must cling to you for dear life maa kunn~ and perhaps consider biting you so you'll become my devout underling" sings ritsu. Yupp~ there was no way Mao could ever win against ritsu during their small banters.

Finally they reached the site where Leo and naru took ritsu from Mao and had him dressed in the outfit that was to be worn for tonight's performance. As ritsu was taken away and soon to be on stage with his unit, Mao found his fellow trickstar members and joined them in the audience. Mao had yuuki on his left and to his right were Subaru and hokuto. The lights suddenly appeared on stage letting excited squeals and screams emit from the audience as Knights made their appearance. They addressed their 'princesses' and bowed before getting into their positions. 

"Knights sure love doing fan service don't they" said Subaru. Then ritsu suddenly took a few steps forward on stage to the rest of Knights's confusion. "Oi Kuma kun what are you doing we're about to start!" Warned Izumi. Ritsu sends Izumi a thumbs up then searches the audience until he finds who he was looking for. Smiling fondly at Mao he whispers into his mic "this one's for you maa kun~" and the Audience goes wild. "WOW Sallyyy! Good for u haha~ guess you're one of their princesses too" he teased laughing. "Childhood friends sure are something" he mused.

Mao was blushing as if he hadn't already recovered from before and had buried his face in his hands at being called out like that. But when he heard the music start he looked up and couldn't take his eyes off ritsu's beautiful performance. It didn't help that ritsu refused to break eye contact with him the whole time but Mao was happy to be there. Happy to support ritsu in any and every way he could.

After all...

He loved him dearly too~

---The end --- 

 I hope u enjoyed my story and thank uu to everyone and anyone who reads it, it's much appreciated<3