3: Necivam

Necivam. The powerful kingdom of Time. 

On Earth, no one has anything equal. No food, water, love, or hate. But time? Twenty-four hours are given to you a day and that's it. It's up to you on how wisely you will spend it. There's no going back.

But in Necivam, things are different. Time is something that they can control and move to their will and to any extent they wished it to. However, due to this magnitude and strength of the power, only select few were able to be taught the ways to manipulate time. If anyone could alter the timeline, life would vanish as we know it.

Even though the people of Necivam live with such amazing potential, they are by far the most ordinary compared to the other realms. However, even with the scarce population of those who can control time, Necivam is, although not willingly admitted, the strongest of all kingdoms.

Those who are taught to control time are selectively chosen. Only the royal and high status families can be taught the methods. Sometimes, ordinary citizens of extreme potential could be chosen as well. Over many years, the head teacher and the strongest time wielder in Necivam, headmistress Klire Dame, teaches the small group of students in hopes of strengthening the kingdom. 

Dame, in partnership with the king and queen, formed the system to grow the limited people who could manipulate time and most importantly, prepare their son the prince and the heir to the throne - Kim Seokjin. 

But the academy's constant lessons were halted after the news that no one was expecting: the king of Levine had proposed a union between the realms. The morning of the arrival of the messenger, prince Seokjin's bedroom door was slammed open, revealing an exhilarated guard who was stationed to be outside.

"Your highness!" The knight was out of breath, panting and holding open the tall pale blue crystal double doors, one that lead to the prince's bedroom. Even though he was stationed outside the room, it was incredibly rare for the guard to ever be allowed in and despite the situation, he couldn't help but look around in awe.

The bedroom was a perfect cylinder, around forty feet tall and consisting of two stories. On the first floor was the prince's study; a gorgeously wide and spacious desk made entirely of marble was stationed at the farther side of the room, a curved bookshelf shaped in a giant upwards blooming flower lined neatly behind it. The left side of the room walls were made entirely of translucent glass and overlooked the beach that was connected to the castle. Closer to the entrance, on the right side was a luxurious curved sofa made of a lavender colored silk, lined with fluffy silver pillows. On the left side of the door was a spiral staircase made of, once again, marble and lined with glass railings.

The second floor was were the prince would sleep. This story was only half the size of the first and had a balcony that could see just about everything below. On the far side of the circular room, directly above the study, was a beautiful king sized bed with light purple silk sheets and the prince's personal favorite collection of pillows he chose himself. Because of the smaller size of the room, more than half of the walls were windows, all but the doors to the bathroom being solid. At the ceiling was a marvelous crystal chandelier that hung a little in front of the bed. 

From the bathroom, the guard heard a thump, a groan, and the quick opening of a door as the prince came into view the second story balcony. Seokjin was still in his night robes, a toothbrush dangling from his mouth and his light purple hair still messy and only half brushed, accidentally revealing his forehead. "Charles, hi! I haven't talked to you in forever!" Despite his mouth being clouded by bubbles and barely being able to talk properly, he still managed a soft smile.

The guard Charles stiffened at being called by his first name but he returned the smile, noticing how the prince's right forearm was bright red and he could only assume that he had yet another accident judging by the thump from earlier. Ever since he was little, Seokjin was extremely accident prone. On a daily basis he would trip over something or knock something over but even as he grew older it never stopped. The memory of young Seokjin attempting to fry and accidentally setting half the kitchen on fire still brought tears to Charles' eyes.