Kissing Toast

This is honestly the sexiest thing Stiles has ever seen, or heard, or felt...y'know, what?-and smelled.

At that thought-with Derek's mouth preoccupied at the ball of her left shoulder-Stiles digs her fingers into his own shoulders, pulls him closer while lifting her head to bury her nose in the crook of his neck. She gasps as he quickly catches on to her scenting him; as he reaches up to smother her mouth with his own, his playful snarl vibrating against her lips. He pulls back after a few moments, stares a her bright kiss swollen lips before dipping down to scent her back.

Stiles tightens her legs around his waist as he continues to thrust into her, slowly, but so wonderfully hard that Stiles' toes curl every damn time he hits that perfect spot inside of her. Her hands fly to his stubbled cheeks, dragging his lips back to hers in a searing kiss. Derek groans, low and deep in the back of his throat when her heels slide up to dig into his ass.

Stiles blinks her confused disappointment when he suddenly pauses his movement. Her hazy gaze focuses, but she has to take a deeply silent breath at how very beautiful he looks. (He's always been beautiful to Stiles, but right now, with his tousled hair, the way his eyes sparkle down at her and the light sheen of sweat making him damn well glow in the dim lighting of his room...well, Stiles feels rather awestruck-I did that to him... I made him look like that...)

Derek's voice breaks her out of her staring. "Can I... Can I try something?"

Stiles is definitely fully intrigued, if not, a little nervous. Though, the fact that he looks slightly hopeful rather than nervous like she does, really does make her feel better. She narrows her eyes, fights a smirk as she asks, "Like what?"

Derek's lip twitch at her words, then, quickly spread into a smirk as he slowly pushes himself up and back onto his knees. His cock slips halfway out of her, causing them both to gasp. As Stiles' wild eyes focus back up at him, Derek slides his hands from her waist and around to grab her ass. Stiles gasps softly as he lifts her, her back arching off of his bed as he slowly begins to fuck her again.

"Is th-that it?" Stiles asks in between quiet moans, her brow barely able to arch and show him amusement as he moves her against him at the same time he moves against her.

The Camel Ride isn't exactly a daring or taboo sexual position, and for a moment, Stiles wonders why he would seem so sheepish...until-oh, yeah, that bitch, ugh, not now, Stiles!!! Stiles shoves those thoughts away; shoves all thoughts that have nothing to do with Derek, right here, right now away.

The little shrug he gives her, only makes Stiles' heart ache for him. But that's OK. She will fix that, no problem. Just...maybe after he's done fucking her brains out. (And she's pretty smart, so that could take a while...)

Stiles grins at both her stupid joke and his coy reaction. She arches her back again, slowly this time, his cock slipping back inside her and manages to hold back her own sounds so she can watch the wolf's eyes flicker that glowing blue she's come to love so much (and maybe get off to in her fantasies a little too much...) Whatever-it gets a better reaction that she could ever hope for.

Derek's eyes flicker back and forth from ocean greens to glowing electric blues as he firmly slides both hands up around to grip tightly at her hips. Stiles sucks in a sharp breath of excitement and that's all it takes for Derek as he pulls her forward back over his cock.

***
"Are you sure tonight's the full moon?" Scott asks with a bored groan, his head tipping back against the tomb he's leaning against. "Where even is it?" He grumbles as he glares up at the sky.

Malia stops her pacing to stare at her mate with a deeply unimpressed look. "Aren't Alphas supposed to be extra sensitive? It's cloudy as fuck tonight. The moon is there, see?" She points a thumb behind her, sarcasm dripping from her tone as she states, "You see the clouds that are glowing behind me there."