How you met

Alexa Bliss:
You were getting ready for your debut match against Sasha Banks in NXT. You were in the gorilla watching the current match between Alexa Bliss and Becky Lynch. Once ur was over, you watched Alexa walk backstage after her loss. "You did great Alexa!" You said smiling at her. "Thank you! Are you new?" She asked. "Yeah I'm y/n!" You replied. You both talked for a few until you had to go out and she wished you luck.

Charlotte Flair:
You were backstage looking for the hair and makeup station since it was your first day of your job. You were the new makeup artist and you were walking around lost. Then you bumped into someone and fell. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry!" They said. You looked up and it was a tall, blonde girl in her wrestling gear. "Oh it's okay!" I said as she held her hand out to help me up. I gladly accepted it and she helped me stand up. "Are you new around here?" She asks. "Yeah! Im the new makeup artist! Im just looking for the room I need to be at. "Oh it's down there to the left!" She replied pointing down the hallway. "Thank you! Good luck on your match!" I replied walking towards the makeup station.

Bayley:
You were in the crowd in the front row of the WWE show taking place in your home town of Houston, Texas. You were sitting with your best friend (b/f/n) arguing about who will win the match between Bayley and Alexa Bliss. "Bayley is winning (b/f/n)!" You exclaim. "No! Alexa will win!" She says back laughing. Then, Bayley's song started playing. You screamed as she walked by you, "I love you Bayley!!" Bayley looks at you and smirks and walks up to you. "Meet me by concession after the match" she whispers in my ear. I blushed as she smirks and slides into the ring waiting for Alexa to come out.

Becky Lynch:
It was a Saturday Morning and you just started your morning walk with your dog (dog's name). As you were walking your dog starts wagging her tail and jumping on someone. "(Dog's name)!!" You say trying to get her off the young lady. "I'm so sorry!! She is just really friendly!" You say. "Oh it's okay! I love dogs!" She says. I looked at her and she had long, beautiful red hair. "I'm Y/n by the way! And this is (dogs name)!" You say. "I'm Rebecca! But you can call me Becky!" She replies before going off to finish her run.

Carmella:
You were at home on your couch waiting on your older brother to come home. You are the younger sister of the WWE commentator, Corey Graves. Your brother was coming home to introduce his new girlfriend to you and your mom. Then, you heard a knock on the door. "I got it!" You heard your mom yell. "Corey!! Hi! It's so good to see you!" You heard your mom say. "Hey mom!" You heard Corey say. "Y/n!! Your brother and his girlfriend are here!" You got up and walked to the kitchen to see Corey, my mom, and a blonde girl talking in the kitchen. "Hey Corey!" I said hugging him. "Y/n! This is Carmella! Carmella, this is my sister! Y/n!" Corey says. "Hey Carmella!" I said hugging her. "Hi!" She replied.

Zelina Vega:
You were backstage with your big brother Austin Creed while you helped him and his friend, Tyler Breeze, set up the computer for Austin's youtube channel. As you were still setting up, Kofi, Big E, and some other WWE superstars walked in. "Hey Austin! Hey Tyler!" Kofi said while greeting them. "Hey everyone! I'm glad you all are early! We are still setting up so you can hang out while we finish up!" Austin told the others. "Oh my gosh!! Y/n!!!" E yelled as he saw me. He immediately hugged me and I hugged him back. "Hey E!" I said. "Hey Y/n! I didn't see you here!" Kofi said hugging me as well. "Hey Kofi!" I greeted him. "Y/n this is Seth, Zelina, Baron, Shayna, and Becky!" Austin said introducing everyone else to me. "Hey everyone!" I greeted. When we ended the recording, Zelina walked up to me. "Hey! You seem cool! Would you like to come hang out with me and my friend Carmella?" She asks. "Sure!" I replied.

Rhea Ripley:
You were in the performance center training to become a WWE superstar when your favorite wrestler, Rhea Ripley, walked in. "Rhea! Hello!" My trainer, Shawn Micheals, says. "Hey Shawn! What's going on?" Rhea asked. "Just training the new upcoming super star here!" Shawn said patting my shoulder. "Hello there! I'm Rhea!" She says holding her hand out to shake mine. I shook her hand and said, "hi! I'm y/n! It's nice to meet you! I'm a huge fan!" "Thank you! And it's nice to meet you too! I know you will be an amazing talent in the ring!" She replied smiling at me before walking off to start working out.

Liv Morgan:
You were in the medical room with an injured Johnny Gargano. You were a trainer with WWE. "Is it going to be okay y/n?" Johnny asks. "I'm afraid you have a torn ACL Johnny.." you reply. "I suggest you to a doctor and get that checked out even more!" You say as his wife Candice walks in with a hurt Liv Morgan. "Everything okay?" You ask the girls. "Liv landed wrong during her match so she wanted to get that checked out! And is Johnny okay?" Candice asks. "He has a torn ACL so you should probably take him to a doctor to confirm the time he needs off and everything else!" I tell her as she helps Johnny out of the room. I walk over to Liv who was sitting in a shade holding her knee. "What's wrong Liv?" You asked. "I landed wrong on my knee." She replied. I looked at it and felt around the knee. "It doesn't seem like you broken or tore anything. I think it's just sprained! So just try and stay off of your knee as much as possible and let it rest!" I say as she smiled at me. "Thank you y/n! Do you want to go out sometime?" She asks. "Sure! Why not?" I replied smiling at her.