Then Why do I Want to Kiss Mine? - Kit Connor

Quick disclaimer: I kind of based this one shot off of a story by @lmn__007. It's called Pretend Lovers. I thought it was a good idea ok! You should check out their story.

Background info: Vivian plays a character named Molly in Heartstopper. This character is Nicks best friend. During his bi panic era, he kisses her. Vivian and Kit are also best friends irl. That's pretty much all you need to know.

It was after a long day of shooting, when Vivian and Kit went together to Kit's apartment. When they got there, they were planing on watching a movie, but ended up just going on their phones for a little while. After a while, Vivian spoke up.

"You know, I've been thinking." She started.

"That's good." He responded.

She laughed and continued, "it's kind of weird that Molly and Nick kissed. Like isn't there an unspoken rule that you don't kiss your best friend?"

"Yeah I guess. I hadn't really thought about it much." He responded.

"But that leads me to a different question..." she continued hesitantly. "If I think it's so weird, and I know there's a rule against it...

"Then why do I want to kiss mine?"

Bro this was so short and crap I'm sorry lol. I Promise they'll get better.