Final Part 😊

__________________________

I wants to marry you....

__________________________

3rd Person POV...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Two month passed. In these two months Yibo and Zhan continue affair with each other. They always used to do kiss with each other. Sometimes they are in locker room, sometimes they are inside car, sometimes they are in close classroom. They are addicted to each other.

Yibo and Zhan starts loving each other but they still don't no this feeling. Whenever they don't see one other then they hardly spend their day. They always wants to see each other's face. For them morning kiss is necessary. And when all classes get over then they goes to locker room and spend their romantic time.

°°°

One day Yibo and his friends sits in auditorium. Suddenly Ji Yang comes there.

"Yibo... Yibo... Zhan... he is in danger. That pervert He Peng is fighting with him. Zhan is alone there and He Peng and his gang members are fighting with Zhan. I didn't have any option so I came here." Ji Yang says to Yibo. He is breathing heavily.

Yibo and his friends got up from chair. Ji Yang guide them.

Yibo and his friends goes that place where He Peng and his gang members are fighting with Zhan. When Yibo saw Zhan's condition he become tensed.

There are marks on Zhan's face. Zhan become so weak. He Peng and his gang are still kicking and punching Zhan.

"Zhan!!", Yibo shout loudly. He got tensed. Yibo runs toward Zhan. He push He Peng. Yibo starts fighting with He Peng.

After that Yibo and his friends starts fighting with He Peng's gang. Ji Yang hold Zhan. He takes Zhan to medical room. Yibo is still fighting with He Peng.

"You.... How dare you to touch Zhan. I will kill you.", Yibo shout on He Peng. He punches on He Peng's stomach.

After a while He Peng faints because Yibo punches him a lot. He Peng's gang also defeats in fight.

Yibo goes towards medical room. He sees that Zhan and Ji Yang are there. One docter is checking Zhan.

"You need to take him hospital. He have got some internal injuries.", Doctor says to Ji Yang and Yibo.

Yibo gets tensed. Zhan slowly get up from stretcher. Yibo holds Zhan's waist. Then he takes Zhan towards car he helps Zhan to sit inside the car. Ji Yang also follow them.

"Yibo... I am feeling pain in stomach. It is unbearable. Please go fast.", Zhan says to Yibo. He takes heavy breath.

"Don't worry Zhan. I will drive fast.", Yibo says to Zhan. He touches Zhan's cheek.

Yibo drives fastly. In just fifteen minutes they reaches hospital. Yibo takes Zhan to a doctor.

Doctor checkup Zhan's body. Then he do Zhan's X ray to check bone injury. But Zhan got no bone injuries. After that doctor do ultrasound.

When doctor checks Zhan's tummy then he feels something weird. Then that doctor checks Zhan's nerve. It is different. Doctor gets confused.

Doctor checks Zhan's whole body. And he came in front of Yibo.

"In three hours I will prepare reports. I think Zhan got some internal injuries.", Doctor inform Yibo and Ji Yang.

"Zhan says that he feels pain in his stomach.", Yibo says to Doctor.