SMILE -2

Jennie was waiting for getting assigned in a group to start her work . Suddenly her senior came to them with a smile.

" Hi everyone, I am Jhope . Let's get know each other later . Now i am here to assign you guys into group ."

Jennie look at him with doe eyes . He startled a little by her look . He smiled to himself and then started his work .

" So next team include Lisa , rosè, Jennie and Taehyung. You guys should go to fifth section ."

Jennie smiled happily. That section has chronic patients and she loves it . Rosè and lisa glared a little at Taehyung who look lost . They all started to walk and Jennie being sad that he is excluded from thier group started to be friends with him.

" Hey Taehyung, you are from Busan University, right ?"

Taehyung's eyes lit up .He nodded .

" Do you know Irene ?"

Taehyung smiled at her.

" Yes , do you know her ?"

Jennie giggled and nodded.

" Yup i know her, she used to study with me.  We are not besties but she is my favourite. Do you know her engagement is after two weeks ?"

Taehyung smiled and started to talk to her .

" Oh yes , suho isn't it?"

Jennie felt giddy at the thought of the couple's .

" Yes , do you know i love them together. They both look so gorgeous together and made for each other ."

Taehyung steal glances at Jennie while she is talking. While they are walking to fifth section , they met with jungkook and jimin who is MSW interns .jungkook keep on glancing at Jennie who rolled her eyes at them .It's not a secret that there is a ego problems among psychologists and MSW . Taehyung smiled seeing her .

Each day they went different sections and took case studies for thier University purposes . Rosè and lisa didn't like Taehyung, so they kept on excluding him.  Jennie who knew the pain of being excluded try to be with him to make him feel included . And she felt he is a good friend .

Jennie was looking through the details she wrote while leaning on the wall . She didn't noticed Taehyung looking at her . After that she felt he always trying to walk with you . She smiled at him . Her friends also started to talk with him. But he always try to be with Jennie .

  Jennie was always interested about patients that she didn't notice , he being touchy with her . Once she was talking with a patient who is only three year older that her . The patient is hella handsome and he try to hit on Jennie . Jennie just smile at his acts . But suddenly she got grabbed by someone and her back hit with a hard chest.  She gasped a little bit but  ignore taehyung's act .

One day Lisa and Jennie get into a argument and lisa started to give her silent treatment . That made Jennie so quiet . Taehyung and rosè was quite. Rosè just stand there not knowing what to do . Taehyung came to Jennie . But she is acting like he is not there .

" Hey look at me jen , you ok ?"

But when he saw her eyes is glassy . He become worried.

" It hurts Taehyung. When she not talking to me , i am feeling so hurt . I am also frustrated with so much work , but more than her words her silence is killing me ."

She look down . He patted her shoulder.

" Hey jen , i will talk to her , ok?"

She nodded while trying to distract from that . She saw Taehyung sat next to lisa . And lisa's expressions. And then she came to Jennie and hug her mumbling sorry . Jennie hug her back and said sorry to her . Rosè become happy . Jennie look at Taehyung who is looking fondly at her and she mouthed thankyou to him . The day went well.

   One day Taehyung and Jennie is working suddenly a patient told them that they look perfect together. Jennie felt surprised and she didn't notice the small blush crept in his cheeks . Jennie is totally unaware of the situation.

     Next day Jennie become shock when she saw Taehyung changed the group and went to a girl named mina . Jennie felt little hurt that he didn't told them about changing the group. But she never showed it to anyone. Even after one week he worked with mina . But now Jennie is totally unbothered . She just enjoyed her days . That's when they got a day to enjoy.  All insisted her to sing a song. She closed her eyes and started to sing her favourite song.

All enjoyed. But lisa and rosè smirked seeing Taehyung. They have been observing Taehyung. They caught his eyes keep on looking at thier Jennie . When Jennie started to mind her own business, he become sad and started to act to get her attention. Chaelisa saw how he is trying to make Jennie jealous but instead he got jealous by seeing jungkook throwing heart eyes to Jennie . Jennie give back a polite smile to jungkook who always look at her with lovesick smile .

When Jennie was thinking about something Taehyung came and stand near her.  She was so deep in thinking that she unintentionally ignored his hai . Taehyung kept looking at her . And saw jungkook also got ignored. He cracked a smile . And chaelisa who saw this scene burst in laughter . Jennie got startled and look at chaelisa with confused look .

" Oh my god jen , you are so dumb "

Jennie look more confused and saw taekook going to different direction.

" Oh why are they looking so upset "

Chaelisa laughed even more . Jennie scratched her head with confused face.

" You are so cute my jen "

Jennie pouted while becoming more confused.

Hey loves ❤️,

What is your Opinion about this?
shot .

• VOTE

• COMMENT