7 YEARS AFTER THE EVENTS OF INDEPENDENCE DAY -RESURGENCE ,

CHICAGO ,

Jake : lisa ! Where are you ?

Lisa : what dad ? 

Jake : where's your brother ?

Lisa : he is still sleeping ! 

Jake : ok ! Are you ready for the school ?

Lisa : yes ! 

Jake : let's go ! 

Jake packed the lunch for himself and lisa and moved towards their car with lisa. 

Jake : do you know something ? Your teacher complained about you ! 

Lisa : what did she complain ?

Jake : she said you're having your lunch in the class. 

Lisa : I was hungry.

Jake : but that's not something that you are supposed to do. Don't repeat it. Ok ?

Lisa : yes ! 

Jake ruffled lisa's hair.

Lisa : you spoiled my hairstyle.

Jake : sorry honey ! I'll correct it .

Jake stopped the car aside and corrected her hair , then he started driving again. Jake is working as a teacher in the school where lisa is studying. As they reached the school  jake helped lisa to wear her  backpack.

Jake : have a great day sweetheart !

Lisa : you too.

Lisa went to her class and jake went to the locker room. He kept his belongings in the locker and walked to his class. Everyone is looking at him weirdly.

Jake : good morning class ! What's wrong with you guys ?

Molly ( a student ) :  you are wearing a hello kitty clip on your hair.

Jake touched his hair and took it off.

Jake : oops. It's my daughter's clip. She is extremely naughty. Ok ! Let's continue yesterday's topic.
..........

Patricia came home from the training camp. She opened the door with the spare key and saw her son who is watching peppa pig .

Patricia : good morning chase !

Chase ran towards his mom. She took him in her arms and swirled him. He giggled.

Patricia : come let's have our breakfast. I guess your dad cooked something yummy. I can smell that.

Patricia  pretended as if she is smelling something. Chase copied her.

Chase : yummy !

Patricia : let's have it.