Oneshot 2: I'll Help

Chishiya's POV
I just got back to the beach from a game. It was dark outside, clearly extremely late, but I wasn't tired. I walked up the stairs, and on the way I ran into Niragi. Great, just what I need after a game like that. "You look terrible" he laughed. "Wow, thanks" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "What game were you playing?" He said looking at me up and down. There was a bit of blood splattered on my white sweater and on my face. "Fucking Laser Tag" I sighed. He chuckled and started walking with me. "Can I help you?" I said after a few seconds. "No I'm just not done laughing at you." "What is there to laugh about?" "The one game you got your bright white sweater dirty was during a kids game." I glared at him. "It's not a kids game if people are being shot dead. Also, it's not even my blood." I tried to walk faster as I got closer to my room. I opened my door and he came in with me. "Get out" I said. "You're being weird, I think you're hiding something" he said closing my door behind him. "How am I being weird?" I asked. "You're talking to me and being very quick. You're not a physically fast person, you take your damn time." I crossed my arms and looked at him, then he spotted the spot on my sweater where you could see blood leaking out of the fabric. He laughed. "You got shot didn't you? You don't want to admit you're not perfect in every single game you play, is that it?" He asked. I sighed and took off my sweater. I walked into the bathroom to clean up where I got shot. He followed me as I took my shirt off. "Dude, get out!" I said. "Chill out, I'll help" he laughed. "Why the fuck would you do that?" "Because what fun is having an enemy when they're dead?" I rolled my eyes. He grabbed a cloth and put cold water on it while I grabbed a first-aid kit from under the sink. "Where'd you get that?" He asked. "Home" I said. He gave me a confused look then started dabbing the cloth on the wound. I flinched then took a deep breath. He started wiping blood splatters off my body. I sat quietly as he wiped my cheek. He looked so focused. I put some antiseptic solution on another cloth and disinfected the area, then I put a large bandage over the bullet hole. I looked up at Niragi while he finished wiping off the last spots of blood on my face. He looked me in the eye as he put the cloth down on the counter. "What?" He asked with a smirk. I lightly shrugged and stood up. We walked out of the bathroom. I was about to open the door for him when I suddenly felt him slowly wrap is arms around my neck from behind me. He pressed his body against mine. I could feel his breath on my neck. "Is this what?" He asked softly. I leaned my head back a bit and closed my eyes. He kissed my neck a few times. He reached ahead of me and locked the door. I smiled. He slowly rubbed my chest. He rubbed down to my thighs. I quietly whimpered. He stroked my thighs, avoiding my dick. He grabbed my hips and pressed against me. He pulled me with him to the bed and pushed me down. I moaned. He took my pants off and threw them next to the bed. He took his shirt off as he grinded on my dick. He took his pants off and started licking my neck. He went all the way down to my dick and immediately started kissing it over my boxers. I whimpered and held the sheets. He slowly took off my boxers and kissed my belly at the same time. I smiled in comfort. He went back up and kissed my lips. He wrapped his tongue around mine and without saying anything he pushed into me. I moaned and started shaking. He kept getting faster. I moaned with his tongue in my mouth. "Mm! M- ngh!" "Does this feel good?" He asked. "Mm- mhm" I responded. He got so fast. I moaned louder than I had before and grabbed the sheet for support almost pulling it off the mattress. "I'm gonna fucking come!" I yelled. "Already? Aww you're so fucking pathetic and sensitive. So cute." He stopped. "Turn around" he said pulling out of me. "Niragiii!" I whined. He got close to me and whispered in my ear. "Turn. The fuck. Around" he said panting. I flipped myself over and layed on my stomach. He traced lines on my back and played with my hair. I silently cried wanting him to keep going so badly, but I worried he'd make me beg. Again, without warning, he slammed into me. I screamed in pain and pleasure as he fucked me as fast as he could. I moaned even louder. I came all over the bed, but he kept going. "Fuck!!! It hurts so fucking good baby!!!" I shouted. I cried as he pulled my hair. "Oh god! Oh yeah!!" I screamed. I had tears in my eyes. I wanted to grab the bed or pillows or anything for physical support, but I felt too weak. He fucked me as hard as he could, slapping my ass while I moaned so loud the whole Beach could probably hear me. I begged him to stop and he kept going. "F- Fu- uck!! Agh!!! S- st- agh! Sto- mmm! P- pl- plee- eease s- sssto- op!" I could barely speak and could barely breathe. "Aww you can't even fucking talk" he said in my ear in a low voice as he moaned. "Only good boys who can speak a full sentence get what they ask for" he laughed. I whimpered. "Beg" he said. "P- mm please- agh!" I started saying as he pushed into me deeper. "It hurts" I whined. "Ple- ease agh! St- stop!" I said. "Better, but try again." "N- Niragi! P- please!" He smiled and pushed in further. I screamed. He went even faster and I cried in pleasure. I was shaking violently and I was so wet. "I want you to beg for me to stop, and for every time you screw it up, that's one more hour I add to the next time we fuck with no stops." I smiled and weakly chuckled. "What, you like making Daddy happy?" He asked in a deep voice. I nodded and tried to beg. "P- please mmh" "that's one hour" please s- sto- agh!" "That's two hours. Hey, how about adding 'Daddy' to the sentence hm?" I moaned louder as he got even faster. How fast can he fucking go!? I thought. "Please s- stop D- Da- Daddy!" "Three hours. Try one more time baby, come on you can do it." "P- agh!! Mm! Ff- fuck!" I screamed as he added two fingers. His fingers moved faster than his dick and I came again. I cried and finally got the words out until the very end of the sentence. "Please stop da- agh!! Daddy!!" He added a third finger. It felt so good. I wanted to keep going forever, but I wanted to stop so badly. "Please stop Daddy!" I finally said. "Good boy. That's five hours straight next time we fuck, you understand? Sometimes good boys need to be punished too." I moaned as he pulled out and he layed on top of me. "That felt so fucking good" I panted. "Good. But we're gonna need a safe word next. I was worried about you." I blushed. "Sure, but don't worry too much. I can take a lot." We both fell asleep with all our clothes and the blankets off.