Wolf Y/n

Symbols:-

Y/N L/N

Father name - F/N L/N

Mother name - M/N L/N

Let's Start!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------❤-----------------------------------------

RED KILLERS were the most powerful pack of werewolves and had the highest record of killing vampires. The pack's heads were F/N L/N and his wife M/N L/N they were the strongest in all werewolves. They had a daughter who was nothing like them......... she is sweet and unlike them, she doesn't like to kill but she has been trained to do this from a very young age.

As the author of this story, I will try to elaborate on everything that has happened in the life of Y/N L/N.

It is a normal day the hunters are packing their food for the hunt while F/N is instructing them, and some of them are doing pushups. Y/N comes with a hot steaming pot in her hand and shows one of the hunters being her best friend the food and tells him to pack this too. When he looks at it he can tell that it is the first time she has done cooking but......... can't tell what she cooked.

Her father tells her to get her mother as the hunters are going to leave. She rushes inside and calls for her mother. Her mother jumps in front of her and asks her what happened. The girl tells her mother that her father is calling her. Both of them went to Father and wished the best of luck to the hunters.

Did I tell you that this happened before Y/N'S disastrous life begin........ I think not.... well now you know which is good continuing the story. 

After a few days, they returned but were very injured. It was like they were very much beaten. Y/N didn't like this scenario but she determined that she will cure them. After much time she cured everyone with the help of some of her friends. Was later on told by the hunters that the Sakamaki brothers were the ones who did this much damage. 

In the morning we got news from one of our informers that there is a girl who is living with the brothers as a...... blood supplier. Then after much discussion, it is been decided that Y/N L/N is chosen to go and lure them out so that they can kill them. Before telling her they gave her a potion to drink and she drank it without even questioning and her ears and tail vanished and her eyes turned into human eyes. Well, when it was told to her she was hyped about it but later on she was scared to be alone with a bunch of VAMPIRES!!! and she is told that she is a prospective bride. 

This is where her story from the present time begins.

She was standing in front of the enormous door and knocked on it. The huge door opened and she entered and walked inside a butler who was standing in the corner took her bag and asked her to go to the living room. As she didn't know where it is she just walked in front and see's a boy with blonde hair and maybe he is listing to music. Y/N goes near him and asks if he knows Reji Sakamaki. The boy doesn't give any answer then again she asks him but with the same result.

Suddenly she hears a voice saying to her that 

????? : It will be a waste of time if you continue this, tell me why did you want to see me.

Y/N: w-well I just wanted to give this letter to you as it says that I should give this to you.

Reji: Hmm.... ( takes the letter from your hand and starts to read it ) ......... ah you are the other prospective bride, it is sincerely nice to meet you. My name is Reji sakamaki.

?????: Ara who is this yet another beauty in our house?

Reji: This is our second new prospective bride, her name is  Y/N L/N. And Y/N this is Laito Sakamaki and the one lying there is Shu sakamaki . Others are in school right now so why don't you rest? 

Y/N: alright please show me where is my room. 

----------------------------------❤----------------------------------

I will continue this in the next part

until then byeee

and do vote for this

Thank You sooooo muchhh

Words: 706

🖤