°•yandere...•°

Authors note

It's kanao and mui

But mui is more Cray cray😜

Mui and tanji is dating for....4 months now😃

___________________________________

its a Wednesday morning

Kanaos pov-

I need to tell tanjiro I love rn..
"Tanji~ can you come with me?"I asked tanjiro."uhm sure but please don't call me that again".
"Ofc.".we went to the rooftop and sat down a bench."tanjiro.."

"What is it kanao-san..."."I LOVE YOU TANJIRO I'LL DO ANYTHING I'LL EVEN KILL SOMEONE".."kanao San I'm so sorry but I'm already taken by someone."

"Wh-what?".."I have to go"tanjiro said.after he left I was furious "who stole MY TANJIRO!!"..I accidentally yelled.i need to find out who she is....(gurls a yandere)

Muichiros pov-

tch.(😭) She's so dumb I saw and heard everything.and he's mine kanao..he's a only mine..(Bois a yandere)

I went down to see MY tanjiro
"Tanjiro!" I ran to tanjiro and hugged him I knew kanao was looking..

"Hi mui-san!" He hugged back.gosh I love him."can you please come with me".I asked my love(Bois so obsessed) "sure?"

We went to a empty hallway. I stopped. "Tanjiro".I said in a serious tone.."are you okay mui?"."kanaos obsessed with you". tanjiro look suprised .

"Is that why she confessed to me?"."will you leave me for her?"I asked suddenly I knew he was gay but still I like to tease him."of course not!!!"

"Then kiss me(😭)" tanjiro kissed me after I said that..after that..again..

"I love you tanji"tanjiro blushed again I knew he wasn't used to nicknames."i-i love you too mui"."let's go class is about to start". tanjiro nodded and we went to class

Kanaos pov-

"Gosh who could she be..."(gurl mui is a he😃).I suddenly thought of muichiro tokito.is he.."No he's not gay.  is he?"I thought to my self...

I'm gonna confront him...I went to tanjiro and asked him where mui was he asked why but I just said that I needed to tell something to him..

He told me where he was..
I went to mui.."muichiro tokito......" Muichiro looked at me
"What the hell do you want"."you stole tanjiro from me did you..."

Muichiros pov-

"You stole tanjiro from me did you.."kanao said in a serious tone
"You finally found out?".she was shocked after I said that."you know that I could kill you rn but Ur lucky I'm in a good mood"

( you got rejected  gurl..)

"Are you serious rn?"I was shocked she is in a good mood
"Yes..watch Ur back tokito.."
She left."is she serious she is so dumb first my ancestor was swordsman and passed their strength,power and speed to me"

(😭😭😭😭)

Gosh she's so dumb..

••••••
•••••••

I'm making this tomorrow 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Word count: 491