𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

1 September, 2007♫ not allowed , tv girl

1 September, 2007
not allowed , tv girl

It had been almost a week since Amai's date with Tom, and she hadn't heard from him since. She was starting to feel really down about it, so she decided to call her friend Enya for some advice.

"Hey, Enya,"
Amai said when her friend picked up the phone.
"I don't know what to do. Tom hasn't been answering my calls or texts since our date, and I'm starting to feel like he's not interested anymore."

Enya could hear the sadness in Amai's voice and knew she needed to do something to cheer her friend up. "I'm so sorry, Amai. That really sucks," she said.
"But you know what? I have an idea. Why don't we get the band back together?"

Amai perked up at the mention of their old band.
"You mean Double Helix? But we haven't played together in years."

"I know, but think about it. We used to have so much fun together, and we were actually pretty good. Plus, it'll be a great distraction for you. You can put all your energy into playing music and forget about Tom for a little while."

Amai thought about it for a moment and realized that Enya was right. Playing music had always been a passion of hers, and it had been a long time since she had picked up her guitar.
"Okay," she said finally.
"Let's do it. But where are we going to practice?"

Enya grinned.
"I have just the place. My cousin has a recording studio that we can use. It's fully equipped, and we can play as loud as we want without bothering anyone."

Amai smiled for the first time in days.
"That sounds amazing. When do we start?"

"How about tomorrow?" Enya suggested.
"We can spend the whole day practicing and writing new songs. It'll be like old times."

Amai agreed, feeling excited about the prospect of getting the band back together. She knew that music had always been a source of comfort for her, and she was looking forward to sharing that with her friend and her brother Zealend once again.

The next day, Amai, Enya, and Zealend met up at the recording studio, and they spent the whole day playing music and writing new songs. It was like no time had passed at all, and they fell back into their old rhythms effortlessly.

 It was like no time had passed at all, and they fell back into their old rhythms effortlessly

By the end of the day, Amai felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She had completely forgotten about Tom and was lost in the music with her friends. She realized that she had missed this feeling and was grateful to Enya for suggesting they get the band back together.

As they were packing up their instruments, Zealend turned to Amai and said,
"You know, we should play a gig sometime. It would be fun to share our music with other people."

Amai was hesitant at first. She hadn't played in front of an audience in years, and the thought of it made her nervous. But then she remembered how much she had enjoyed playing with her friends that day and decided to take a chance.

"Okay," she said finally.
"Let's do it. But where are we going to play?"

Enya grinned.
"I have an idea. There's a local bar that has live music every weekend. I know the owner, and I'm sure he'd be willing to give us a shot."

Amai felt a surge of excitement at the thought of playing in front of a crowd again. She knew it wouldn't be easy, but she was ready for the challenge.

"Let's do it," she said, grinning from ear to ear.

Over the next few weeks, Double Helix practiced tirelessly for their upcoming gig. They wrote new songs, perfected their old ones, and even came up with a name for themselves: The Helix Effect.

Finally, the night of the gig arrived. Amai was nervous as they set up their equipment on stage, but she was also excited to share their music with the world. As they started to play, she felt a rush of adrenaline, and all her fears melted away.

The crowd loved them, and they played for hours, lost in the music and the energy of the audience. By the end of the night, Amai felt like a rock star, and she knew that she had found her true passion once again.

As they packed up their equipment and said goodbye to the owner of the bar, Amai turned to her friends and said,
"Thank you. This was amazing. I can't believe we did it."

Enya smiled.
"Of course we did it. We're The Helix Effect. And we're just getting started."