|𝟭𝟯|~ 𝗔 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The group all watch with wide eyes as they watch Espen leans his forehead against (Y/N)'s, his eyes fluttering before he goes to connect their lips.

Espen feels himself jerk back when his lips come in contact with a hand instead. Opening his eyes, the King stares with a raised brow as (Y/N) holds her hand infront of her lips, her palm outwards as she grins at him.

"Later, then?" Espen sighs out with a smile, (Y/N) nodding her head gently and grabbing his hand. The two stare at eachother with flushed cheeks, giddy smiles on their faces before turning towards Anna.

"You sacrificed yourselves..for me?" Espen breaths out, his eyes still stinging from having cried so much. Anna gently grips her brothers hands and brings them to her chest, smiling softly.

"I love you." She says without missing a beat, Espen chuckling softly through tears before turning towards (Y/N) with a cheeky grin.

(Y/N) scoffs and rolls her eyes, shaking her head in embarrassment as Espen leans his head downwards, cupping his ear as he angles his head towards her.

The girl huffs before gripping his ear, causing his to yelp as she brings him closer. "I love you." She says with a smile, letting his ear go and coming to stand next to Anna.

Espen scoffs at her, about to say something but stops once Olaf gasps. "An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart!"

The King raises a brow, looking down at his hands before gasping as the realization hits him. "..love will thaw."

"Love, of course." He says, bringing his hands up to his sides. Anna and (Y/N) watch him with small smiles and raised brows. "Espen?"

"Love!" He pushes his arms back with a giddy smile, looking to his sister and friend as he lifts his magic.

Anna gasps as the ice and snow begin to supersede, only freckles of dust remaining as Arendelle turns back to what it once was.

The fjord melts away, the ships creaking in exhaustion as they finally move in the water.

The snow and ice all come together in the sky, forming into a beautiful snowflake before Espen quickly disperses it, his magic finally under his own control.

He turns back to his friends and smiles as his sister sets a gentle hand against his arm, "I knew you could do it."

Espen nods to Anna, before looking down at (Y/N) and raising a brow as he gently grabs her hand and brings it to his chest.

The girl frowns at his actions in confusion but stops and gasps as her fingers grip the small iron ring. (Y/N) jerks the chain forward, causing Espen to yelp as he's pulled down.