Chapter Two

Finished with the cake and cooked his favorite meal. He should be reaching home in another 10 minutes. Enough time for me to freshen up and surprise him. As I climb up the stairs my phone rang. I picked up the call.
What I hurt made me fall backward on the stairs. Rolling down the stairs. Not feeling a single pain, I ran to my car and started it. Speeding to the hospital.
"Amelia!" I turned around to see Lim waving me over.
"Where is Ramiez?" I shook Lim's arms.
"We were hit by a truck out of nowhere. Your brother's side took the full impact. He is currently in surgery," as he finish his words I fell to my knees.
"Amelia, you have to be strong no matter what happens. I was not supposed to tell you this. But your brother has made you his proxy. In this situation, anything happens to him. You have full power over everything he owns," Lim looks at me with seriousness. I was taken aback. Ramiez knew something like this will happen to him. Why was he hiding all these dangers from me? I started to get angry with him.
"Amelia you should take a look at your arm and head. You are bleeding" Lim looks at me worriedly.
"No, I will wait till Ramiez comes back safely" I muttered softly and I sat on the floor. I laid my head on my knees staring at the operating room doors.
"One more thing, Amelia. The official have been informed. As you are still 17 years old; they have started to look for any family or relatives that can take you in temporarily until your brother recovers" Lim tells me softly. I just nodded numbly. I will do anything and everything as long as I get my brother back healthy and happy.

After a few hours, the doors open up a doctor walks out removing his cap and mask.
"Mr.Ramiez's family?" He calls out, I stand up to reply but a new voice speaks behind me.
"Here, I am his brother!" I turned to see four bodies running toward us. I stay frozen. When did Ramiez have brothers that I am not aware of? What is happening here?
"Mr. Ramiez's surgery was a success but he has slipped into a coma. He will wake up when he is ready," the doctor informs us. I sighed as I leaned onto the wall for support. He will be fine.
"Thank you doctor for saving our oldest brother!" One of the four spoke up crying.

"It's my job" The doctor smiled and walked off.

"Who are you?" Another one asks me finally realizing that I am here. As I got ready to speak up, Lim runs up to me.
"Amelia, the company is having an emergency meeting to replace your brother," he informs me panicked.
"What! How did they get to know this so fast? Lim activates his silent team and investigates this. I want the full information by the time
I reach the company! Get me new clothes, I will not let the person responsible have a peaceful life" I ordered him as we walk away without replying to the four brothers.
"Who the hell is she? And why is she so rude?" I heard someone muttering loudly.
I just ignored it. I cannot let my brother's hard work fall into the wrong hands.