𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 [𝐈]

How long has it been since you have been staring at the blank, white, nothingness?

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, months turn into years, years to decades, and decades to centuries.

You were stuck in a time loop which will forever keep on repeating.

Yes, you have figured it out, but why?

Why were you in a pitch black void of nothing but a screen in front of you?

And why was it showing your co-worker, Stanly, running around with an unfanny voice guiding him? The voice whom you and stanly agreed to call narrator without speaking, seems like he has the ability to reverse time. Maybe that was the reason why you were stuck in this void of nothingness? But why would it be even related to you?

As decades... centuries... you lost count of how much time has passed. You were losing bits of your own memories. You could just only watch the same thing- stanly following whatever the narrator was telling him to do, stanly turning off the mind control facility, him getting his freedom ending and then what? Nothing. Just the same thing on the screen looping itself.

And you were pretty sure that the scene was playing live. You have seen Stanly being confused, scared and obedient. But now he looked annoyed. If your eyes weren't deceiving you, you pretty much saw him almost throw himself out of the window out of frustration. You don't think you've ever heard him speak at all. But now, things were different.

Stanly was actually disobeying narrator's commands. You could literally see the joyous smile on his face, relived that atleast he has some sort of freedom. But most of the times, this action leads to different endings. You both noted that the freedom ending never seems to effect narrator. As if every time he did the freedom ending, it was deleted from Narrator's mind.

Stanley has only done three new endings so far. The first one was the COUNTDOWN ending, where at the end of the same loop, he gained the balls to just snap and press it out of frustration. Due to that, it shocked narrator and he enjoyed his torment while explaining everything.

His second ending was THE MUSEUM ending. He was truly desperate for escape so much that he followed the sign, meeting FEMALE NARRATOR to which your bisexual ass thought that even the idea of her was awooga. And after exploring her museum, he was led to his ultimate death. Which gave you two the clue that you were in a game.

His third ending was GAMES ending, where Stanly decided to just not listen to Narrator at all. And just at the moment, you guys just lost your balls. Literally. Your life really was a nothing but a game. But... what about you? Why do you exist in the game? What was the point of just... existing while having no purpose?

And then one day after a reset, something peculiar happened. Something that let you out of the empty void of nothingness.

Stanly accidentally threw a chair at the direction your screen was planted. Yes, do not question how it was even an accident. And instead of it hitting the wall, it hit your screen. To which left a crack. Of course, you almost started pissing tears and praying to god that Stanley could break it and set you free. And Narrator... Was just being Narrator.

Yes, Stanley noticed your faint pleas to break the screen once he cracked the wall a bit. And just like that, he threw it again and again. Of course, his actions surprised Narrator. And imagine his shock when he tried to reset, a hand punches through the wall.

And here you are, standing all in your glory awkwardly as stanly gwaked at you with wide eyes. Heck you don't even need to see Narrator to know that his jaw and glasses dropped to the ground.

"Uh...hi?...Stan? Narry? you good?" You said, trying to communicate. But to your avail, they kept quite. "Hello??" You said again, this time waving your hand around. But you still got no response. "God dang it. I guess coming here was a mistake. Bye I guess?..." you said, walking backwards into your abyss home. And just at the moment Stanly waved his hands around, motioning you to stay.

"Well uh... that is something?..." Narrator spoke, trying to atleast break the awkward atmosphere knowing he failed. "I guess I'll have to reset..." He spoke as Stanly rapidly waved his hands around, motioning him to stop. Ain't no way he's gonna let go of his newfound friend after what? Centuries of repeatingthesame loop? Ha, not a chance.

To his dismay, Narrator ignored him and reset the time anyways.

———————————————————
THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER
———————————————————

'WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!' You thought as you spawned in a familiar office. Your office to be exact. It's... weird. The number has disappeared. But eh, that doesn't matter. What matters us that you are out of the hell hole. You suddenly hear the Narrator's voice again, repeating the same line. Peeking through the door, you saw stanly and a yellow camera staring at him.

"--All of his co-workers were gone. What could it mean? Stanley decided to go to the meeting room; perhaps he had just simply missed a memo." he said, yet stanly did not move an inch. He was mad. Storming off to the broom closet, Narrator sighed internally as he leaned back to his chair. "Really Stanly? Your really that mad over the last reset?  For all I know it could have been a bug- wait a minute... yOuR STILL HERE?!-"

‌