The Prophecy

I DON'T OWN PJO OR HP
CREDITS GO TO UNCLE RICK AND J.K ROWLING!

Percy
My day was going good until i got attacked by a rogue volleyball.
Let me backtrack. It was the second-to-last day before the school term started, and the Aphrodite cabin and I were playing volleyball against the Ares cabin. You can probably guess that we were on the losing side. As I spiked the ball over the net, I heard my name being called. I turned to see my girlfriend, Annabeth, running towards me and failing to stop and crashed in to me. I caught her and laughed, "Why so excited to see me, Wise girl?". I heard a half dozen Aphrodite campers squeal and I ignored them and stared at Annabeth. "Rachel...Prophecy...Big House..", She stammered. My eyes widened, and she pushed herself off of me, and ran off. As I turned to follow, I heard a whistling sound, and I got hit square in the face with a volleyball. "Ow, dam it." I murmured. I turned and scanned the faces of the campers and saw a Ares camper silently laughing at me. I shot her a Lupa glare, and she withered under my stare. I turned on my heel, and sprinted after Annabeth.
Nico
As I nibbled on a cracker with cheese, Annabeth and
Percy burst through the door and promptly collapsed on the couch. "Your late", I noted. He rolled his eyes, "Yeah, well no sh-", Annabeth slapped him, and he clammed up. Thalia came down the stairs with bandages in tow. "Dam Annie, I heard that slap from up there." I snorted. "What are the bandages for?" Annabeth asked. "Rachel hit her head on the floor as soon as she issued the Prophecy." I supplied. Chiron strolled in as soon as I spoke, with a mysterious woman following. "Hecate", Thalia whispered in awe. "Yes, my young sorceress." Hecate said calmly. Rachel stepped out from behind her, grinned and took a seat next to me, but not before playfully pushing me. "So, Rachel, What was the prophecy?" Percy asked. "Don't remember." She replied.
Thalia exchanged glances with me.
I took a deep breath.
Demigods quartet wander in the castle of the unknown.
The sea, the sky, and earth alone.
The owl unites what has been broken.
The world of magic will be forced to open.
And learn why a truce was wasted.
In beings of magic years of hatred
Hecate smiles at us nervously.
"Now children, who would like to hear about the wizard world"?

HEY LOVES! TYSM FOR READING MY STORY!
I'm a new author, but  I love writing and reading passionately.
I decided to create this because all the other ones that I read were not logical . In most of them, Harry's an annoying selfish prat, the demigods have their own personalized rooms, blah blah, so I don't want that to happen.  Also most ones that I read start off with Percabeth at the beach so I wanted to change that!
So I hope you enjoyed!
Bye! Love you <3