Chapter 3

Emily's Pov

5 more hours till game time.  Me and my best friend Payton walked into our apartment together.  Payton is a model.  She does a lot of photoshoots  and stuff like that .  We walked in laughing.  I opened the door and walked into the room.  I flopped onto the couch.  

"Hey Pay pass me that pop pls".  She throws the can at me.  

 "Hey Em do you want to grab an early dinner before pre game." 

"Kk I'm just going to take a shower".  I hop in the shower the warm water falling down my face.  I squirted the shampoo  into my hand and then gently rubbed it into my scalp.  I washed it all out then put the conditioner in and gently rubbed it out.  I hopped out of the shower and pulled on my robe.  I walked over to my room and pulled out some comfy clothes 

I flop on the couch and start scrolling through my phone but I could get my mind off Jack

I flop on the couch and start scrolling through my phone but I could get my mind off Jack.  His so cocky and annoying but his a good player and kinda cute.  Only Payton knew the real reason why I hated Jack.  I used to have a crush on him but he just always wanted to hang out with Trevor soon mine and Trevor's relationship kinda fell apart.  I know it's silly but I kinda blame most of it on Jack.  I remember the first time I showed Payton a picture of Jack.  I remember one day when me and Payton were hanging out in my room about three months after we met.

(Flashback)

"Okay Payton truth or dare" I asks Payton

"Um Truth" she replies. Before I could Trevor busted into my room.

"What the fuck do you want Trevor" I ask just hoping he would leave.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie" he asks. I look at Payton she shrugs.

"Okay fine" We all head down stairs I find jack sitting there waiting.

"Why's Jack always fucking here" I complain

"Emily language" jack calls back

"jack shut up" I tell him.

"Um no" He replies

"Both of you shut up" Trevor tells us. We sit down.

"Oh ya Payton this is my brother Trevor his friend who always seems to be here Jack". I tell Payton. We were about half way through the movie when I got a text from Payton

Payton:Meet me in the kitchen

"Um does anyone want water" I ask Trevor and Jack both raise their hand "Okay Payton come help me." Me and Payton walk into the kitchen. "Okay what's up." I ask.

"Um Jack his sooooo cute" she answers.

"Um he might be cute but his an ass" I tell her.