First OC!

Name: Conri Ulf
Gender: male
Sexuality: Pan
Age: 17
Birthday: March 25th
Year: 2nd
Species: Half dragon fae, half wolf beastman
Looks/appearance: tall, slim hourglass figure, long wavy ebony hair(stops at lower back when down), diamond face shape, pale skin, full red lips, sapphire eyes(amethyst when magic is used), and has black wolf ears and a fluffy wolf tail. (when not in uniform) tends to wear black ripped jeans, baby blue tank top, black leather jacket, black leather fingerless gloves, a slightly spiked choker, and knee high leather combat boots.
Personality: He's very charming and kind. He's empathetic, understanding, intelligent, occasionally timid or shy, flirty, and easily embarrassed. He has a strong sense of leadership and determination. He's very hard working, creative, and friendly.
Abilities: Can turn into a dragon, breathe fire, has a strong sense of smell, hearing, and sight.  Has excellent night vision, and a master at hunting. He can also read people's minds but rarely does so as he feels it's an invasion of privacy. He has an amazing singing voice and is good at dancing(mainly ballet. He is also very good at playing the violin and piano.
Unique magic: The hunt is on-- turns into a fire breathing dragon with black and sapphire fur instead of scales and amethyst eyes. This also summons either a pack of wolves or a few smaller dragons to help him fight.
Familiar: a small black wolf pup and a small white wolf pup.
Friends: Riddle, Trey, Cater, Ace, Deuce, Leona, Ruggie, Jack, Vil, Epel, Malleus, Lilia, Silver, Jade, Floyd, and (slowly becoming friends) Azul.
Enemies: Rook(only because Conri hates how much he stalks him) and Sebek(his yelling hurts Conri's sensitive hearing and his rude attitude angers him)
Dorm: Diasomnia, Heartslabyul, or Pomefiore (depends on who the crush is).
Hobbies: Writing stories, reading, dancing, painting, riding horses, playing with his familiars, and astronomy.
Crush: Riddle, Malleus, or Vil
Habits: messes with his hair, rubs the back of his neck when nervous, anxious, or embarrassed, bounces leg, ears and tail are almost constantly twitching or flicking because he's always a bit on edge from what happened in his past, nasty habit of biting his lip which makes a lot of girls(and boys) swoon since it shows off his canines. Tends to stick his tongue out when he yawns just like animals do.
Likes(there are too many to list but the biggest likes are): Sweets, Mexican food, salads, fettuccine Alfredo(so a lot of food), animals, shiny things, soft and fluffy things, formal wear,  jewelry, music, and spending time with friends.
Suffers from: anxiety, crowd anxiety, PTSD, horrible nightmares, insomnia, ADHD, OCD, and depression comes and goes. Also suffers from acid reflux and IBS(really embarrassed about the IBS so he tries to keep it to himself)
Background: When living in Briar Valley, he lived with his mother(a pure blood dragon fae), his father(pure blood wolf beastman), his younger twin brother(had dragon horns and a dragon tail), and his little sister(didn't seem to inherit either physical traits from parents, looked like a normal human). One night when Conri was 10(his little sister being 6), a dragon hunter broke into Briar Valley and into his home, killing all his family and nearly killing him. Conri accidentally used his signature spell and killed the hunter as he began to dig a dagger into his chest. Thankfully it wasn't deep enough, though if it had been an inch deeper it would've scraped his heart. He now has a deep jagged scar over his heart that will forever remind him of the day he lost his family. Because of this, Conri is jumpy and anxious around crowds of people, especially if he doesn't have anyone he knows close by. He also has a harder time trusting humans because of this. It's also a big reason he doesn't really like Rook all that much. Because of Conri shifting into a dragon and not really understanding how to undo it in his panic, his home was destroyed and got the attention of the other fae in Briar Valley. Lilia was the first one to get there and managed to calm him down and help him get back into his normal form. Lilia quickly healed Conri when he saw the chest wound and, after confirming there were no survivors, took Conri in as his own like he did with Silver. This whole event gave Conri bad PTSD, nightmares, and insomnia. Conri also feels extremely protective of Epel because he looks like the male version of his little sister.