Betrayal

Matthew
I open my eyes to see they were gone. I looked around and saw Gale body on the floor with blood on the floor I could hear sirens outside. I quickly got up and ran to the nearest exit. I pulled my phone out and dialed Quinn.

"Hey I'm out where are you?" I asked as I looked around and quickly ran to alley.

"I'm at Ethan's apartment,Hurry up and get here." She said

"Okay I'm on my way." I said hanging up. I put my phone in my pocket and ran towards a trash can I took my jacket off that was covered with fake blood. I took my shirt off fixing the bulletproof vest.

I put my shirt back on and ran continued running. Until I made it to the front door.
Quinn opened the door and pull me in.

"Ethan texted me and saying there gonna be heading to the subway soon so get dressed." Quinn said handing me my robe and mask.

"You got romans mask" Quinn said smirking.
"We'll this should be fun" I said putting the face mask on.

"Let's go." I said as I walked out with Quinn following behind me there was no longer sunlight it was cloudy and it was almost dark time.

The city was crowded with people and kids in costumes. Some were even dressed as ghost face.
People's loud laughters filled the city.

"You okay?" Quinn said interlocking our arms.
I looked at her and could see her eyes looking at me through the mask.

"Yeah I'm okay,I'm just thinking." I said making her nod. We made our way into the subway entrance.

"Hey there the are." I said pointing at them as they were looking at a map.

"Okay you'll stay here and get on the train with them,I'll meet you back at the shrine." Quinn said
I nodded and watched as she left.

I turned to see Tara Laying her head on chads shoulder. Her face was puffy red. I watched as the walked onto the subway out the doors quickly shut before Mindy and Ethan could get in.

That was my cue. I walked onto the subway and watched as Mindy stayed away from Ethan. I stood close to the door to keep my distance.

Shortly we were now heading to the other side of New York. The lights slowly started to Flickr.

I looked at Ethan who kept looking at Mindy and acting all innocent while Mindy kept flipping him off. Suddenly the lights turned off as we were reaching our destination.

I pushed my way towards people before pushing Mindy against the door and covering her mouth. I stabbed her in the stomach and I slowly twisted the knife and looked at her as I could see tears running down her face. She tried screaming but no could hear her muffled screams.

I took the knife out and let her fall to the ground as the doors opened. I walked out and looked at Ethan before walking out.

Time to get the fun started.