Malatang And Sex.

hohong au

tags : sub bottom joong, dom top yunho, im craving malatang pls help, babygirl joongie, mafia boss yunho, scary yunho, hongjoong can cook, degrading, pussy! joong, i love pussy joong so much 😭, fingering, squirting, fluff, praise, misgendering, hyung kink, crying, everything is consensual, pussy slapping, brat joong, rough sex, slapping, mentions of pregnancy, unprotected, belly bulge, no aftercare scene mentioned but they did do aftercare, brat tamer yunho

It was lunch time and Hongjoong walked into the building with a container of malatang in a bag for Yunho. "hi! do you know where jeong yunho is?" Smiled the shorter one. "Ma'am, what are you wearing? You are breaking the office dress code." Minghao frowned.

Hongjoong's smile faded away after Minghao called him "Ma'am. "im just here to drop off something for jeong yunho." Minghao chuckled "Did you not hear me ma'am? What are you wearing, and even if you are dropping off something which I don't think you are, you still need formal attire." Yedam went up to Minghao "Minghao I think you should stop, that's Jeong Yunho's husband." "I don't fucking care Yedam, she's breaking the dress code." Minghao said.

"can you just give it to yunho please?" Hongjoong was getting tired of the shit Minghao said, "Why the fuck are you so desperate to give it to Jeong Yunho, are you one of his crazy stalkers?" Minghao chuckled.

"The fuck is going on here? Why is everyone crowded around here, get back to work!" Yunho screamed out. "Mr. Jeong there is someone breaking the dress code." "yunho!!" Hongjoong ran into the building to hug him, "What the fuck are you doing? Get away!" Minghao pushed Hongjoong to the ground, the malatang spilling all over Hongjoong. Everyone stared at Minghao like he was going to die.

"The fuck did you just do?!" said Yunho, glaring at Minghao. "She was trying to trespass." said Minghao. "In my fucking office now." Yunho growled, helping Hongjoong up. "Yes sir." Minghao lowered his head in disgrace. The fuck he was thinking? "baby are you okay?" Yunho carried Hongjoong, "yeah.." Hongjoong whispered out with teary eyes because of the hot soup spilling on him. "I will fucking kill that bitch. No one will ever touch my baby like that." Yunho growled, "Someone clean up it and take Hongjoong to the lounge." said Yunho, going to his office.

Yunho came in his office and shut the door, "Minghao what the fuck?" Yunho frowned. "S-." Minghao got cut off, "Shut the fuck up, I don't want to here it. Who the fuck touches my husband like that?" Yunho pushed Minghao to the ground. "Tell me Minghao." Yunho slammed the table. "I didn't do anything fucking wrong! How was I supposed to know that was your husband!" Minghao shouted with anger, "Oh really? Burning my husband's arm is not wrong. Stupid bitch. Yunho scoffed. "Get the fuck out of my face, I don't want to see you ever again! You're fucking arrogant and disgraceful." Yunho shouted with anger. "If you tell anyone your fucking dead." Yunho whispered.

Minghao walked out in disgrace everyone was staring at him, some were even holding their laugh because they hated him. Yunho went to check up on Hongjoong, "baby, are you okay?" Yunho hugged him. "yeah, that guy burned my arm." said Hongjoong. "I fired that stupid bitch. "but yunho now you don't have lunch.." Hongjoong pouted, "i do hongjoong-ah, it's this beautiful ass of yours." Yunho caressed Hongjoong's face. "yunho!" Hongjoong's face turned red.

"y-yunho it's too much!" Hongjoong whined, Yunho was fingering him. "baby, im only putting 1 finger in your pussy. how sensitive are you?" Yunho chuckled. "shut up!" Hongjoong whined, hitting Yunho. "Did you just hit me?" Yunho took his finger out, "n-no!! i touched you!" Hongjoong whimpered at the empty feeling. "Are we lying now?" Yunho glared at Hongjoong. "n-no!! yunho no no no!" Hongjoong whined, "It's hyung now." Yunho growled. Hongjoong loved calling Yunho "hyung."

"hyung..." Hongjoong whined at how Yunho was just staring at him. "You want to be touched? Such a fucking slut, hyung will touch you." Yunho started slapping Hongjoong's pretty pink pussy, "you fucking cunt! stop slapping it and finger me!" Hongjoong whined. "Calling me a cunt? Shut your dirty mouth Kim Hongjoong." Yunho took off Hongjoong's panties and shoved it in his mouth. "Stupid whore." Yunho slapped Hongjoong's pussy even harder, Yunho even slapped Hongjoong's neck and face several times. Hongjoong took his pretty panties out of his mouth, "Keep it in there, fucking brat." Yunho shoved it back in his mouth. "Hyung will fuck you until you lose all of that bratty attitude." Yunho growled. Hongjoong moaned out un audible curse words, even flipping off Yunho. "Fucking brat, always complaining how I don't fuck you good enough. I'll make you pass out from what I'm about to do." Yunho slapped Hongjoong's boobs. (titties)

Hongjoong loved being a brat for Yunho, he loved when Yunho was rough to him. He took the panties out of his mouth and starting saying curse words to Yunho, "Fuck you Yunho! I don't even deserve this fucking punishment!" "Fucking brat." Yunho shoved his fingers in Hongjoong's mouth, "You want me to bring out the soap? You're saying all these nasty things to me like a dirty slut." Hongjoong didn't respond, "That's what I thought, now shut the fuck up." Yunho slapped his pussy one last time, before thrusting into him harder than ever. "s-shit!!" Hongjoong screamed out. "Shut up." Yunho shoved the panties back in his mouth

"Screaming when you're in public huh? Fucking whore." Yunho chuckled while slapping Hongjoong's face. Hongjoong was starting to cry, "You can take it out of your mouth, you're crying already." Yunho caressed the smaller one's face. "t-thank you hyung for fucking me" Hongjoong moaned out, "Such a good boy now, you were such a brat before. Lost all of it?" said Yunho. Hongjoong started seeing stars, Yunho was being so rough with him. Hongjoong covered his mouth, hoping no one would hear Hongjoong scream. Even he already knew they heard him, "Don't cover your mouth. I want everyone in the building to hear how much of a dirty slut you are for me." Yunho growled, slapping his pussy and neck.

"h-hyung!!" Hongjoong whined, "Is hyung making you feel good? Hyung can give you a baby at this point. Look at it." Yunho touched the bulge on Hongjoong's stomach. "y-yes!" Hongjoong screamed out. Yunho could tell Hongjoong was getting close, his legs were shaking like crazy. Yunho thrusted even more harder, "yu-hyung! cum cum cum cum please!" Hongjoong whined. "Such a good baby, asking to cum. Cum for hyung." said Yunho. After Yunho said that, Hongjoong started squirting. Yunho pulled out, and started fingering Hongjoong while drinking his squirt, trying to get every drop of it. "f-fuck!!" Hongjoong whined, "That's the biggest one you've ever done, baby." Yunho spitting on Hongjoong's face. "shut up yunho! now cum in my pussy!" Hongjoong whined, Yunho put his cock back in Hongjoong's pussy. "Such a dirty mouth. Now put that dirty mouth to work and suck my fingers." Hongjoong obeyed at the command.

"F-fuck, hyung is going to cum in your pussy now." Yunho groaned, taking his fingers out of Hongjoong's mouth. "y-yes! joongie needs it! please hyung please please!" Hongjoong whined, Yunho cummed in Hongjoong's pussy. "Shit, your moans are so fucking hot." Yunho groaned, falling on Hongjoong. "so much cum." Hongjoong kissed Yunho's forehead. "i've never came so much in my life." Yunho groaned. Yunho pulled out and carried Hongjoong to the small bathroom.

"yunho, let's go home please." Hongjoong mumbled. "after changing we can hongjoong." Yunho kissed Hongjoong's neck." "i love you so much my 6ft puppy yuyu bear." Hongjoong fluffed Yunho's messed up hair. "me too and don't call me that." Yunho giggled at Hongjoong's cuteness. "okay my 6ft honey bear puppy yuyu." Hongjoong giggled. "hongjoong! you smell like malatang and sex."
When they got home they cuddled, watched movies and ate.

The End
1350 words
a bit shorter than usual