Chapter 7

At this moment, a shadow enveloped Xi Jian and his son, and Xi Jian felt that the shadow of the cub disappeared in a blink of an eye.

    After discovering that Xi Yuan took the cub away with one hand, he couldn't help

    panicking, "What are you doing, don't touch Xiaoxiao." said with a stare.

    "Put Xiaoxiao down, and I'll carry him away."

    Xi Jian stood up and wanted to snatch Xiaoxiao back from him, but she staggered and almost fell to the ground without standing still.

    Xi Yuan looked at Xi Jian's appearance, and said mockingly: "Look at yourself now, if you really hug him, you won't be afraid of dropping this little brat." In

    his arms.

    Xiao Xiao, who was suddenly picked up by him, stared blankly at the face so close at hand, and was so frightened that his whole body became stiff and did not dare to move.

    ——It's over, I will be eaten by the big bad bug.

    Xiaoxiao wanted to cry, but he didn't dare to cry in the face of the big bad bug, so he could only try his best not to let the tears fall.

    At this time, Xi Yuan also noticed Xiao Chongzai's appearance of about to cry, he frowned fiercely and said:

    "Don't cry, cry if you dare..."

    "Don't cry, don't cry, don't hit Xiaoxiao. "

    Zong Zai was so frightened by his words that he trembled, and hurriedly begged for mercy without even listening to the words.

    In my small memory, crying in front of the big bad bug = I will be beaten = I will be very painful, and I will be hungry and have no food to eat. When I heard the big bad bug say that, I answered conditioned reflex.

    Xi Yuan was speechless, he frightened the little brat into such a state without saying anything, if he was to say he was more powerful than his predecessor.

    "You..."

    Xi Jian looked at her little one, and was about to say something distressed when she was interrupted by Xi Yuan's words.

    "Shut up, don't forget what you promised me before you came out from where."

    Xi Jian was silent, how could he forget.

    "Let's go."

    Xi Yuan said, walking out with the cub in his arms.

    What if Xi Jian was allowed to carry the cubs away? Who knows who will faint first.

    When he was in the male insect protection association, he noticed that Xi Jian's physical condition was not right, and it was obvious that he was trying to support himself along the way.

    Xiaoxiao is a little trembling, being hugged by the big bad bug and not being able to see the female father makes him very scared.

    Wanting to see the female father, Xiao Xiao thought so, and then moved tentatively.

    After realizing that he hadn't attracted attention, Xiaoxiao boldly moved around, but no matter what, he couldn't see the female father. He became more and more anxious and began to ignore the big bad bug who was holding him.

    "Don't move around." Xi Yuan's words directly made Zong Zai stop.

    Xiaoxiao was so stiff that he didn't even know where to put his hands, "No, don't move."