Four. Dewey

CHAPTER FOUR – Dewey

|

✎

2011

Cassie walked down the street towards her house even though it was dark out, she wasn't scared since the street lights were pretty bright.

She rounded the corner getting closer to her house as she saw a hooded figure standing under one of the street lights.

The red head got the gut feeling to get the fuck out of there and run to one of the neighbors house. She started to back away as the figures head started to tilted to the side before turning around to stared at the girl.

The figure's face was covered by a white mask with black eyes, nose, and mouth with what looked like to be a knife in his hand. The girl quickly dropped her backpack and ran the other but unfortunately she wasn't a fast runner.

Ghostface quickly caught up to her and grabbed her from behind, the girl screamed as loud as she could trying to get the attention of a neighbor or at else someone, Ghostface gave a stab to the back but quickly let go of the girl when the sound of sirens approached from his last kill.

The figure quickly fled the scene leaving Cassie to bleed out of the concrete.

...

Cassie sighed, glancing around her room all the blood had been cleaned by the room still looked a mess from the fight. She ignored the mess and grabbed a bag from the closet and started to pack her things.

After she finished packing all the things she needed she left her brothers truck keys on the counter of the kitchen before grabbing her own keys.

Cassie drove down the street but her drive was cut short when the road was blocked off by police tape.

"Damn it. It's like this town doesn't want me to leave" She mumbled to herself getting out the car, she saw cops in front of Wes' house covering Sheriff Judy's body.

"Miss, you can't be here, you can't be here" One of the officers told Cassie, walking over to her.

"No, I'm sorry, I-I know her son. Her son, Wes. is he..." Cassie started but trailed off.

"I'm sorry" She stared in shock realizing Wes was dead. "I'm sorry" and the officer walked away.

"Excuse me" A voice said behind Cassie snapping the red head out of her thoughts , she turned around and saw Gale Weathers stood behind there.

"Oh, my God. You're...well' you're you"

"Last time I checked. Are you okay? You seem like you're having a bit of a moment. Did you know the sheriff?" Gale asked her.