Chapter 18

Y/n pov

When we arrived, Stuart and I turned to each other.

"Thanks again for dinner Stuart"

"You're welcome love, it's the least I could do after you've been helping me out with Sydney"

We stared into each other's eyes and I couldn't help but think his eyes were so beautiful since the moonlight was making his black eyes sparkle, I wish I could stare at them forever.

"You know, I just noticed" Stuart blushed.

"Noticed what?" I ask in confusion.

"Your eyes, their so pretty"

My face turned red and my heart was pounding like crazy.

"Stuart...that's so sweet, thank you" I smiled softly.

Then out of nowhere, I gave him a small kiss on the cheek. His eyes widen after I did that, mine did to but all I did was smile at him.

"Well...w-we should head i-inside" Stuart stuttered.

"Y-yeah"

When we got inside, we into the living room to find Noodle watching TV.

"Hey Noodle, we're back" Stuart announced.

She turned and smiled.

"Hey guys, how was dinner?"

"Pretty good, so where's Sydney?"

"She's in bed, I already fed and changed her so she's taken care of'

"Thanks for watching her Noodle" Stuart smiled.

"No prob, I love babysitting" Noodle smiled big.

"Well, I should be getting to bed to" I yawned.

"Alright love, goodnight"

"Goodnight Y/n, see ya in the morning"

"Goodnight you guys"

I got to the bedroom and after putting some pajamas on, I got into bed and fell asleep I was really tired.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Days went by and today was finally the day of the concert so everyone was at Paris getting ready to preform.

~~~~

Y/n pov

I was watching everyone getting ready while I sat in a chair with Sydney in my arms.

"I can't wait to watch you guys live instead of on TV or from the radio" I say in excitement.

"I hope you enjoy it love"

"I'm sure I will"

"Here love, these are Sydney's ear muffs they're supposed to block all the loud noises from our playing and singing"

When I got a look of Sydney's ear muffs, I wanted to squeal because they were so cute.

"Thanks Stuart, are you ready to watch your daddy Sydney?" I cooed.

She started to giggle and clapped her hands.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Finally, it was time for the Gorillaz to preform and Y/n was sitting in a chair with Sydney still on her lap while they were watching from the side of the stage.

~~~~

Y/n pov

"Ready to watch your daddy?"

Sydney giggled and I put her ear muffs on, finally the first song started to play.