𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

Hands clasped together, the child waited. The wind chimes hanging on the roof of the Shrine, the wind dancing between them. Eyes hooded, the child watched as their incense slowly burned out. The candles were melted all the way, the fire barely alive.

Standing up, the child dusted off their black hakama pants -- getting rid of the invisible dirt that clung to the fabric. Their top was tucked into the pants, the dark purple matching the pants perfectly. Their Tengu shoes clicked against the concrete as they walked down the stairs.

Purple electricity formed around them, zapping the ground. It slowly formed a circle in front of the child -- showing a completely different place. They took three more steps, and they were in. The city was peaceful. The morning air was different from YorkNew, fresh and clean.

Humming at the nice change, the child scanned their surroundings. A few stales were opening, some already selling things to the few people awake. With quick yet careful steps, the child had their eyes set on a certain building.

The bell above the door chimed as they entered. The chef behind the counter looked down at them. they just barely passed the counter, eyes peaking up at the male. With a raised brow, the chef asked.

"Welcome, What do ya need kid?" He leaned over the counter to see the child.

The child stared up at him, eyes boring into the male's skull. "the back room open, mister?"

The chef's eyes narrowed. "And what will you be having?"

The child hummed, tapping their chin in faux thought. "The steak combo that opens your eyes to the light, for one please"

The chef hummed back, resting his hand n his face. "Is that so...How would you like them?"

"Grilled over a low flame until cooked"

The chef nodded, standing back up. "Got it. Let yourself into the back room."

Raising a hand, the child nodded. "Thank you, Mister"

The child quickly tapped their way to the backroom, making themselves comfortable in one of the chairs. It was quiet, the room slowly beginning to lower.

The child looked down at their shoes, swinging their feet back and forth. "I'll make you proud, Mama"

do i know what im doing? no, no i dont -- we are doing this together my friends

if you have any ideas just drop em in the commentsss