𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

(it is now in 2nd pov you/your pronouns or whatever its called lolz)

Wondering around the tunnel, the crowd began to get bigger and more crowded. It was nerve-wracking, the amount of germs that could stick to your body. Eyebrows furrowing once again, you scurried through the large people.

A hand gripped the back of your purple kimono top. Staring up at the random contestant, their sharp eyes stared into yours. They had weird shapes on his face. A grin on their thin lips and pure white skin.

"Clown" You stated, staring up at the man that held you like a cat, your body limp in his hold.

The man's grin widened as he cooed at your small form. "Magician sweatie~ But close enough~"

Blinking, you only continued to stare at the pale man. He hummed, setting you back on the ground. He crouched down to your level, hand on your head.

"If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to come to me ok~?"

Nodding, you moved his hand away and turned around. You could feel his stare on your small form as you walked away but ignored it. You could hear whispers filling the area. People pointed at you while they gossiped about you.

"How did that kid survive him of all people?"

"What the fuck. Isn't 129 a child? How the hell"

"129 got lucky as fuck"

Blinking, you took out your badge and stared at it. 129. So that's what that number on your badge was. But how did they know? Ah, it didn't matter, as long as only a few saw it. Shrugging, you stuffed the badge back into your pocket.

"People are weirdos" You mumbled, slipping through the crowd of humans.

Sorry i left for so long 'Owo i honestly forgot i had this book 💀 anyways, if you have any ideas comment :3