Five

In a small town, Hawkins was a big building. People thought it was a hospital or something similar, but it hid so many secrets in itself. There was a laboratory where a lot of experimental experiments on children and teenagers had been done by Dr. Martin Brenner.

He was a mature man, a very big perfectionist, with gray hair and a genius IQ(intelligence mind). He always put on a black suit with a white shirt, black tie, and black shoes. Every morning he was doing crosswords because he liked it so much.

After that disaster which happened there five years ago. All children died and In the Lab had left only Five who luckily survived that terrible incident. He was a guinea pig or just the government's weapon which could destroy the entire world. But, Brenner wasn't thinking about destroying something. He was just improving Five's abilities to make progress in science. But Five was too weak with his abilities. That is why Dr. Brenner decided to work with him because he wanted to improve Five's abilities and make them stronger than before.

Hawkins National Laboratory

Hawkins, Indiana

28 February 2022

3:49 Pm

--- Experiment 76 ---

Five needed to squeeze a can. So the boy with Papa went to the room. There was a big white table where was standing a small can of soda. All walls and ceiling were white like in a mental hospital. Anyway, Five used to see all these white walls, floors, and ceilings all his life, so it wasn't a big problem for him.

Brenner said him to sit down on a chair and be ready for the experiment. When the boy did it, the doctor took a device from the table and placed it on Five's head in order to know what is his pulse, cuz it was very important for their experiment. Before the man started the experiment, he said to concentrate on the can. Five was trying to do something, but it was very difficult. He had concentrated a lot of times before, but experiments always were unsuccessful. This time he understood that he need to think about this can. So, Five concentrated last time. His pulse increased and then the boy squeezed the soda. Afterwards, his nose started bleeding and Dr. Brenner smiled when he saw that the experiment was successful on 100 percent.

5 March 2022

12:50 Pm

--- Experiment 77 ---

- Today, u need to kill this cat that we found near our Lab. - Brenner said. - Will u do this for your Papa, Five? - He asked the boy and started waiting for his answer.

- Yes, Papa. - The boy answered him and sat on a chair in front of a cage where was sitting a cat with white fur.

Papa smirked and took the device for head from the table and placed it on the boy's head. Then walked away and said Five to concentrate on the cat. The room fell silent when the boy started to look at the animal. When the cat started hissing, Five's pulse began increasing with each second. But he couldn't hurt that poor cat, so he just stopped looking at the cat and started panting.

- I hoped that u understood what I needed from u, Five. U very frustrated me today! - The man said with disappointment.