sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀs...ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ

I like the other one better.

Rɪʟᴇʏ Jᴏɴᴇs(rie-lee joe-ons)

Rɪʟᴇʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
(rie-lee joe-ons)

Oakley moved his hand to my throat and put his thumb on my bottom lip. I took his thumb into my mouth, twirling my tongue around it.

"Fuck, you drive me crazy."

He bit his lip as he sped up his movements, throwing his head back and letting out a deep groan.

I slid my hand down his chest and closed my eyes.

"Cee", I moaned.

My mouth flew agape when he continued to pick up the pace, and my moans got louder.

"Ohh, baby you're so fucking tight", he groaned.

I clenched my walls around his dick, and he let out a satisfied moan, and started going faster.

I whined as he pushed one of my thighs down against the bed so he could thrust deeper.

I panted heavily and wrapped my other leg around his waist the best I could.

"Fuck Cee I'm close", I moaned out, opening my eyes.

He smirked and leaned down until the fronts of our bodies were pressed together, and I could feel his sweat against my skin.

We locked lips, and he groaned into my mouth and I moaned into his with each of his thrusts. I felt his dick twitching as my walls started pulsating.

"Cum for me, baby", he mumbled pulling back from the kiss.

I cried out as my legs started shaking uncontrollably and I came on him.

He threw his head back, letting out a loud groan and I felt him cum inside me.

"Fuck", he groaned.

"You're getting her a dog?", I asked Oakley as he turned on his turn signal.

"Yes because she asked for it. Is there a problem?", he said glancing over at me before turning.

"Who gone take care of this dog when you're not home?", I sighed.

"Co-parenting dear."

"I already have a six year old running around when she not with her daddy or grandmas and I work majority of the time. I don't have time for a dog Cee."

"Well too bad."

"Imma say it til I can't say it no more. You make me sick", I sighed

"Yeah sure."

"How much is this one?", Oakley asked pointing at a white husky with blue eyes.