Bring The Lust

Chapter Seven: The Ex

      A knock at my door sends me flying towards the front of my apartment. I was up all night going over details of my sisters birthday party and how much money I wanted to put down to book her a princess diamond ball theme ballroom. 

       I swing the door open and instantly my eyes widen with shock. It was my ex girlfriend, Olivia. She innocently smiles at me and holds up a bag that seems to have a bottle of champagne in there. 

"I come in peace". She states. "May I come in?".

        I step aside and allow her to stride inside of my apartment. She walks over to the kitchen and grabs two wine glasses, walking to the living room and taking a seat on my couch. My heart felt as if it was beating out of my chest. The fact that I have not seen her in so long made a nervous feeling come over me.

"I didn't mean to intrude". She finally speaks.

"I mean, I am at a loss for words, I don't know whether to ask if you are okay or what your doing in my apartment". I take a seat next to her and pop the Champagne bottle open. 

"Well I can explain". She takes a deep breath. "Nas, I know it's been so long but honestly I missed you. I been back in town for a month now and I can't stop thinking about you". 

        My heart fell a little. I see her innocence, the truth radiating off her. She reaches over and holds onto my hand. Pulling herself closer to me. 

"You been back a month now?". Was all I could mutter out. 

"Yes and I can not keep you off my mind". Olivia leans in and slowly begins to kiss at my bottom lip. 

"I just want you to know that you can't do that, you can't just choose life, school and work over me and then come back like it's nothing".

"I did not choose life, school and work over you Nas".

"You did. I was willing to do long distance, driving up there , anything to be with you and you turned down every single option I gave you, that I gave us".

"Because at the time we were young and my focus was not only you Nas, I wanted to make something of myself". 

"Without me." The silence that came over us was stifling. 

        She looks at me, then down at my hands, then back into my eyes. She always had me in a trance. But I cannot let her win. She abandoned us, she abandoned the love, She abandoned me. 

          She leans in again, Cupping my left cheek with her right hand. I lean in more, capturing her moist soft lips with mine. She gets on top of my lap and cradles me with her warmth. The kiss begins to intensify. I begin to unbutton her blouse as she begins to rip at me to take my shirt off.

           I lay her down onto the couch and kiss the sides of her neck. I can feel her nails digging lustfully into my back. I feel her biting down on my neck and my body begins to shiver. I kiss her passionately while moving down to her breast. I kiss both of them and hear her moan out slightly. 

"Don't stop...". She moans. 

        I roam my hands over her body but then I stop myself. I have to think about Aurora. I look down at Grace and let out a frustrated grunt as I make my way off of her. She looks at me confused and begins to button her blouse while sitting up.

"What?." She asked. "is it something I said?".

"It's not you. Olivia- I think you should leave". 

"Okay". She simply says. "I never stopped loving you Nas". She gathers her things and walks towards the door. As I hear it open and shut I fall onto the couch with a sigh.

       A few minutes pass by and as I'm getting off the couch to go answer the door again my mind wonders to Olivia. The fact that she showed up like that and expected us to magically get back together as if she didn't hurt me. I realize she left her lip gloss and pick it up on my way to get the door. I pull the door open.

"Olivia- I mean Aurora. Hi". I stutter.

"Who the hell is Olivia?". She asks with a confused look on her face. 

**********************************************************************************************

Oh my god you guys!!. its been so long, I know it's short but I had to give yall something !!!

So little life update. I'm a mommy !!! To two handsome boys 2 under 2. My pregnancies were back to back and I had to do a C-SECTION TWICE!. So I'm sorry for the delay on this long overdue chapter. On top of all that I am working full time and currently house hunting! So please be patience with me and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK.

MISTAKES WILL BE CORRECTED WHEN I HAVE THE TIME!!!!