♧♤PART 29♤♧

Siya's pov

Siya's pov...

I was sleeping comfortably in my bed and that too with difficulty because I was trying to remember everything before going to sleep...I woke up when I felt something on my face like someone is caressing my face, then I felt something soft on my forehead and then i heard someone chuckling...

I slowly opened my eyes and saw...Mr.Akdu? Has he come to give me work even in my dream?I closed my eyes again and fell asleep again...but I felt the same thing again. I reached out from my blanket and grabbed something.He was a bit hard and was also very big... I caught him in my hand and kept it under my cheek and started trying to sleep again....I felt someone gently stroking my head...and before falling asleep again I heard...

? : Sleep my bambina, sleep easy, and dream only of me, always remember that you only belongs to me...

I just humm, in my sleep and went into a deep sleep while still that hard and big thing was in my hand under my cheeks...it was so soothing as i was still feeling pain in my lower...

Kabir's pov...

she slept soundly with my hand under her soft cheeks , I smiled at his sweet and peaceful face, I know he is still in pain,I gently removed her blanket and placed a heatipad on her lower abdomen...A sweet smile appeared on her face, she was smiling even in dreams, she pressed my hand to her cheek even more , she was looking like a little girl at this time...like a little innocent baby...my baby...i smile aty thought she is mine now just mine...

I came here to see her because I knew that she may not come to office today, after all the tiredness of the night prevailed in her body and the reason for that was only me...And it's always going to be me who can touch her and worship her's velvety body, only i can suck her soft skin and eat her out like my favourite meal..my energy drink...i smirk...I slowly freed my hand from his grip and then motherI stood up from my place and pressed my lips to her forehead to kiss her forehead....

I smiled a little and then I went out of her room but once before leaving I looked around her room Her childhood pictures were on the wall, she was very cute in childhood, in one photo she was very small...she was on her grandmother's lap, her brother and her father were in that photo, and she and her grandmother,His mom wasn't in that photo and I know very well why No one can know better than me how much pain it is for a child not to be with its mother....

I saw her lovely face, she was sleeping peacefully, I don't know what clay she is made of, she keeps on smiling even after going through so much pain....I could not control myself and went close to her and kissed her soft pink juicy lips... then I kissed her forehead again and then without turning back I went to my house soon my house will turn into a home...

By the way, it is 2 o'clock in the night, and I have come hiding in her room, that too through the window....Can anyone think that Kabir Singhania Aka Beast can come to see someone secretly like this...i shook my head at my thought and silently i got in my car and went to my house ...Today I am feeling very happy...before today I have probably never smiled so much...and the reason for my smile is my Siya....she is only mine ...I changed my mind and went straight to the place I always go when I feel very low, but today for a different reason I am going there today because today I am happy, which has become possible after many years...