be my baby pt.2🧘🏽‍♀️✨

-February 14 Wednesday-

TW!!! MENTIONS OF TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS

This is an continuation of be my baby pt.1, but in this chapter they aren't kids anymore ofc they're adults😛. OKAY BACK TO THE STORY.

Ever since then, berlin and I have NEVER fallen apart. Although, I've always had feelings for the man but I always tried to dismiss them or not say anything about them because i didn't want to mess anything up.

I woke up to my phone vibrating on the nightstand. "Incoming facetime call from: "BERLINN💙‼️"

"Hello?" I mumbled as i hid my face away from the phone since i had just gotten up.

"Good morning pretty lady, why are you hiding your face?"

Berlin asked in confusion, since he had no shame in his appearance.

"I look terrible right now, plus why are you calling my phone at 8 in the morning?"

I blurted out with an confused look on my face.

He laughed at my choice of words.

"Y/n please you could be in a trash bag and you'd still look good. So with that being said, show your face".

He stated as he smiled and propped his phone up to make me feel more comfortable with showing my morning face.

"Fine".

I mumbled as I propped up my phone and scratched my itchy head.

"Happy?" I then chuckled as I watched a big smile appear on Berlin's face.

"EUGHHH!!!". Berlin then shouted as if it wasn't 8 in the morning.

I laughed and blushed, even though Berlin and I were just friends he never failed to make me smile or feel as though I were the most beautiful woman in the world

"Boy it is 8 in the morning quit yelling"

I playfully snapped as I laughed and stretched.

"No but really what did you call me for?"

I questioned as I grabbed my phone and walked to my bathroom.

"Damnnnn y/n, can a man not call his best friend anymore?" He said holding his chest trying to pretend as if my words actually hurt him. He's so damn dramatic.

"Nah I'm just playing, I was calling to see what you had planned today, considering the fact that it's valentines day."

I got out of a very toxic and abusive relationship just a few months ago. I didn't have the best experiences when it came to relationships so i just gave up. But some way somehow, Berlin was always there for me. Every time I'm asked "what are or do you look for in a relationship?" I automatically think of Berlin. He's everything a girl could want. He's an extremely hard worker, family oriented, sweet, loving, gentle, caring, protective, ect ect.

"I was thinking of streaming today or staying inside and binge watching corny rom-coms".

I proudly said as I propped the phone up on the bathroom counter and began to brush my teeth

"Y/n I love you but that shit sounds boring as hell" he scrunched up his face almost as if he was in disgust.

I finished brushing my teeth and I spit the tooth paste out and rinsed my mouth out.

"Berlin what the hell do you expect me to do? I've been single for almost 4 months."

I said with an attitude as I pulled out the things I needed to wash my face. It's not like I didn't want to do anything for valentines day, because if I'm being honest I really did want to, but my guard has been up since the terrible relationship I was in. I've healed and everything but I'm still scared to go through a whole relationship thing again.

"Well, you Don't necessarily have to spend the day alone you know."

He smirked almost as if he was up to something, even though I wasn't too sure what that something was.

"And what do you exactly mean by that?"

I suspiciously asked as I looked up at the phone and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well I don't have anything planned, you don't have anything planned, so why don't you just let me take you out today?"

He stated with a very cute but also gentle smile on his face.

It took me a while to say something as my eyes widened and I low key blushed (even though you couldn't see because of the color of my skin). I couldn't help but to think, "did he actually wanna go on a date with me?", "Was this finally my chance to tell him how I feel?", "Does he feel the same way about me"?.

"Y/n? Are you okay?". Hearing berlin call out for me made me snap out of whatever daze I was in

"Y-yeah I'm fine"

"So how do you feel about me taking you out on a date tonight?"

"What time you picking me up tonight?"

I said in almost a seductive tone, I genuinely couldn't believe that he wanted to go out on a date with me. ME!!.

I watched as a big stupid smile spread across his handsome face.

"How does 8 sound?"

"8 is fine."

I softly spoke as I rested my chin in my palm and looked at him through the phone with a smile.

"8 it is, I'll see you then y/n"

He smiled before he hung up the phone

BITCH THERES NO WAY!!!

i squealed as I jumped up and down in excitement.

-----------------------------

HEY SUGA'S!!! ik I keep making new parts but I feel like a lot of people wouldn't want to read a long ass chapter like this one💀 so I'm making another part. BUT I PROMISE TO HAVE IT OUT BY TOMORROW I SWEAR
After part 3 we'll move on to the next imagine ofc but I'll see you guys in part 3 of "be my baby". <3333..!!

word count: 977