i

leilanis pov

i rub the moisturizer on my cheeks, moving around to my nose, chin, and forehead. i take a bit of the aquaphor from the container and rub it on my face too. suddenly, something moves out the side of my eye, i turn quick , walking towards the window. i move the lacy curtains , looking.

the midnight looks beautiful, bright stars shining like always. the sound of the wind pushing through is cathartic. i should probably tweet that. still looking out of the window, i pull out my phone and type it. again, something moves outside. i get a glimpse, its a someone. dark hair, tall, fairskinned. i raise a brow. maybe theyre just tryna get someplace?

whatever.

friday, 12 pm.

"and you need to catch a dick, you havent been yourself lately. have you heard about this new dating app?"
i listen on to the ramblings of my bsf dia, and sigh. "girl, im on a self love journey-" "%no, you scared of confrontation. dont let these highly ass people get to you. youre in omega rho zeta, a sorority girl. you're supposed to be outgoing, girl!" she said. "stop reading me," i smirk, playfully pushing her. she takes my phone, downloading the app and handing it back. "cloud9, totally blind, only know you by what they tell you." huh. "thank youu, anyways, are you going to that party tn?" i ask, taking a bite out of my salad. "yessirr. tonight you gotta find someone, one night stand or smt."
"maybe."