ii

"shit girl, you're good." i look over at this guy, a smile on my face. hes some blonde 6 foot surfer boy looking guy with a cute smile. we'd been talking and flirting the whole night, but even if im having fun, i cant help but feel im being judged. this popular frat boy jeremy sat on the couch beside us of us has girls surrounding him. but hes not paying attention, hes just looking at me weird. but i dont mind him. i flip over the boy, and sat on his lap. i see his face get more flustered by the second. he puts his hands on my thighs, fingers moving under my skirt, i lean in to kiss him, holding his face in my hands. i find one of my eyes blink open, staring at the frat boy who still has his eyes on me. still, i keep kissing him and slip my tongue in, until he pulls away. "come to the bathroom with me."
we pass by piles of people dancing and into the bathroom, locking the door behind us. he picks me up and sits me on the sink, kissing me hard. he slides my panties down, then sliding his boardwalk shorts off. he rubs my clit softly, then puts his two fingers in, going at the perfect pace. i moan, eyes closed shut at the feeling. he pulls away, takes his fingers out and gets out a condom that was in his shirt pocket. i giggle a bit, "thats so stupid," i say, and he grins. "shut up," i look down and go like 😟. a whole ass 8 inches infront of me, curved a bit to the left and upwards. he eased it in, and i hold onto the sink. head tilting back. i moan, clutching the faucet as he starts going faster. to muffle his own groans and whimpers, he kisses my neck, and slams his hips into it. "fuccckkk yess," i shudder, and  feel his pace get sloppy, still fast. he grabs my hips, bringing his speed up and whimpering loud, i grind my teeth, gasping hard as i feel the waves rush over me, squirting on his stomach. but he keeps going. finally, he loses it, groaning loud. he pulls out and sighs, breathing heavily. he leans in for a final kiss, and whispers his number in my ear, saying "call me." and walking out.

as soon as he says that, i get up and take my ohone out of my skirt pocket. i then save his number and walk out.