PART - 1

?? : Let's get married soon !!
(He kisses the boys hand and speaks)

?? : Yeah Jeon...... I also want to marry with you..... But you know na our parents !!! They hate love marriage and all !! ( Caressing others hand. )

Jk : Tonight I will talk with Amma.... Don't worry.... ( He takes Jimin in his embrace ) I Love You..... !! ( Jimin blush and hug him back )

Jimin : I Love You too !! ( Jk chuckled )

* Other side *

?? : I don't want to eat more !! Or I'll be sleepy cat like you !! ( Someone talking while eating with pout )

Suga : 🐻 also sleep..... Now don't argue !! I don't want you become weak like last time !! ( Feeding him meal . Tae whining but he loves his boyfriend so he eat. Suga chuckled on his cuteness )

Suga : Then 😏 (tae hit on suga's shoulder)

Tae : You pervert !! Now stop flirting..... And i have to go..... Amma said she wants to talk with me .... ( Suga peck on Tae's forehead and tae leaves )

* Author pov *

Let me tell you the story ... Mr jeon have two son's one named Jungkook and others yoongi. Jungkook is 25 years old and yoongi is 27 years old. Mr jeon was the biggest business man in Korea. Mr jeon died of some disease when his two children were young. Mrs jeon raises them well.she want jk and yoongi take their responsibilitys but other side she wants jk and yoongi get married as soon as possible but only she will decide with whom. Because she's against with love marriage.

But after graduation jk fall for jimin. They meet in orphan where jimin often comes. After his father died, he used to go to there alone or sometimes with his mom. In orphan Mrs jeon met with Mrs Kim and after knowing each other they decide to marry their son's.

On the other side Mrs Kim also against with love marriage. She lost his Husband because he love someone else and because of that women he had a accident. She lovingly raises Jimin and Tae. Tells them not to love when they grow up. But when they grow up, they fall in love. They cared for each other. Yoongi met tae in college. And then they fall into a relationship. Now let's see what happens.

*Author POV end*

*Time skip in night after dinner

Jk : What!! Marriage!!! With Mrs Kim son !!!?? *Did she

already know about me and Jimin? Ok mom I'm ready !!!

(Bunny teeth.)

Yoongi : I'm also ready mom !!! *I'm so happy... Can't wait to see your reaction Tae !!*

Mrs jeon : Good!! I'm glad you both respect my decision... We don't have that much time so it's going to next week... (Jk nodded) we'll meet them tomorrow. now go take a rest. (Jk smile and went to his bedroom... Yoongi too.)

* Jk in his room *

JK : I'm so happy jimin !!! Finally we are going to get married !!! I'm so happy !!! Can't wait for tomorrow. (He sleep while smiling.)

*Meanwhile*

Tae/Jimin : Ok mom !!! We're ready for this marriage!! (Giggling.)