13. 무서워하지마• ~𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅~

Chapter 13

~

---------------𝙱𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚐𝚢𝚞'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅---------------- 

Hey, Beomgyu here. I swear, when I heard that sentence...I wanted to cry. "Don't follow me, please...it's for your own good..." I didn't care at the time. I didn't care what people thought of me if I went to check on him; I knew that's why he didn't want us to talk or interact.

He was scared for me.

I ran out of the cafeteria, but before I made it out the doors, Yeonjun stopped me. "Where are you going?!" I was worried for Tae, so I just said, "Bathroom," and ran off. I ran through the school while the bell ran. People flooded the halls. I pushed so many people out of my way frantically. I was trying to look for him. The second bell rang, meaning 5 minutes had passed. I was out of breath from running all over the place. I checked everywhere. Everywhere except one place...the bathrooms near the cafeteria.

Looking back now, it was a dumb decision that it wasn't the first place I checked. In my defense, I was scared, and adrenaline kicked in, so I couldn't think straight. 'Tae says I never think straight when it comes to him.' I ran faster than I'd ever ran before. I pushed the bathroom door open, "TAEHYUN! TAEHYUN, ARE YOU IN HERE? PLEASE...! I JUST WANT TO CHECK UP ON YOU..." I heard crying and sniffling. "...Gyu-Hyung...?" I ran into the stall he was in. He looked up at me with a face I never want to see again. He looked so painful...so sad.

I tear up every time I think of that face. He immediately stood up and walked over to me, and hugged me. "Hyung...why did you do that...why...wh-", he cut himself off by crying more. We both fell to the ground; still hugging each other. Both of us were crying now. Embracing each other tightly, as if one of us was about to die.

"I'm sorry...I'M SORRY- I AM SO-", I told him. "I know you don't want us to act like we know each other but...I want to take care of my friend...I don't care what others will think about me...I just-...want to know you're safe..." I told him how I felt. I hadn't been this emotional since-... never mind.

"W-we-we're friends...?", he asked. "Yes...Of course, we are...why would I let you sleep at my house...why would I buy you those snacks...why would I be here right now if I didn't consider you my friend...?", I said while wiping his tears off of his face.

He leaned into my touch, closing his eyes at the sensation.

"Hyung...thank you...please. P-please be my friend. I want a friend like you. D-don't be...please- d-don't be like him-..." He said, putting his head on my chest while hugging me again. I put my head on him; stroking his back gently and reassuringly. "I won't, Tae...I promise. I'll be the best man for you. The best me." He took his head off of me and looked at me, "Really?"

"Really.", I said, in response, he smiled at me.

His smile.

It lights up my world. It's something I want to see every day. "Come here," I said, pulling him into another tight embrace. "Come on. Let's get up.", I said, picking him up from the floor; bringing him to the sink, and washing his face for him.

~    ~    ~

i don't remember any of this. send help my head hurts so bad- i think it's cause i haven't eaten but that's not the point. -Terry🦦

Maybe you should eat- Rin 🦊