Chapter 1.

" Hm! Pichu! It's the sea! Look how vast it is!" A teenage boy shouts excitedly, smiling widely at the sea. "Chii!" A small yellow mouse on his shoulder squeaks, smiling as wide as the teen. " Today's the day! The day we become pirates!" The teen shouts excitedly, and the Pichu squeals in excitement.

This young boy is Leo. He and his young Pichu are setting on their journey, the journey to become the Pirate King. Now, back to the story.

Leo, smiled and pushed the small wooden boat into the water, and hopped on, scaring a few fish pokèmon away, and smiling widely.  Let's go, Pichu! He smiled and licked his thumb, and held it in the air.

"It's going north. Pichu, check if there's any nearby islands in the northern direction!" He says with a smile. "Pi-chii! "It squeaks and nods at Leo. Leo nods back and changes the direction of the boat, changing it to North.

It took a few hours of drifting through the seas, but they made it to the nearby island, and in the same day they left their home too! Leo hopped off and pulled the boat onto land, and Pichu hopped off afterwards.

"Hm... Let's explore!" Leo exclaims and starts walking.  Pichu, bringing the map follows. The two walk along the coastline, Leo singing a song and Pichu watching for any wild pokèmon or unfriendly people.

Leo walks through the sand, humming softly, and Pichu, standing guard on his shoulder. They've been waking for a few minutes and Leo is starting to get bored. Let's run into the forest! He suddenly shouts, and runs into the forest, Pichu holding onto his shoulder for dear life.

Leo suddenly tripped over a loose root and stumbled into an opening. In this opening was a herd of chansey and Blissey.  Chansey and Blissey, being the friendly Pokemon they are, approached the duo.

Leo stood up, and looked at them. "Oh, it's uhh... Chissys!" He declared, and was slapped in the face softly by Pichus tail. Pichu took out a catalogue of all the 1010 pokèmon, and flipped through it for a bit.

Once it found the chanseys entry it handed the book over to "Leo. Hm... Thanks Pichu." He mumbled, reading the entry. 'Chansey? Oh, it evolves into Blissey." He says, as he read their descriptions.

"You guys... Are really just nice guys right?" Leo say as he closes the book and put it back into his pocket, a friendly smile on his face.

"Chansey!" One of them says, pointing to a forming scab on my leg. One of the Blisseys approach and use one of its signature moves, SoftBoiled, which heals the target.

My knee was healed easily and I smiled at the Blissey. "Thanks! " Leo smiles at her, and hugs her. "Thanks Blissey, but I've gotta get goin', I'm gonna have an adventure!" Leo says to the Blissey, and stands up, picking Paichu up.

"Bye!" He says, as he and Pichu wave and as he runs through the forest again. He runs through the forest, and runs into a cave. "Pichu, use flash." He requests and Pichu's tail lights up, and hops of Leo's shoulder.

They eventually stumble across a wild Aggron, sleeping next to a circle of rocks. In that circle was a Pokemon egg. He looks at Pichu and nods, and climbs over the Aggron, making sure to avoid waking it at any costs, and took one of the eggs.

He quickly bolted out of the cave, running as fast as possible, Pichu hanging onto his shirts hem. He runs out and once he decides he's in the clear he looks down at the egg."... I feel kinda bad... Let's give the egg back." He said, but was stopped by another person. This person has red eyes and blonde hair. "Give me the egg, commoner."

He ordered, glaring down at Leo." What? No, this belongs to Aggron." Leo says, and Pichus cheeks cackle with electricity. "Chii..." It softly squeaks, a soft yet firm warning to the stranger. The stranger scoffs though. "How dare a commoner deny me?" He asks, sounding angry. "I'll get what I want, whenever I want it, and some stupid mouse can't stop me!" He declares and throws out an Ultraball, a Snivy coming out.

Pichu hops off Leo's shoulder, and glares at the Snivy, who simply stared at Pichu, with disinterest." Snivy, use Leaf Tornado." The stranger orders, and snivy cries out, and a large amount of leaves start blowing into a circular shape, creating a leaf tornado, and the tornado shoots towards Pichu." Pichu, use thunderbolt!" Leo orders, and Pichu shoots a thunder bolt at the tornado, dispersing it. "Now quick attack!" I order, and Pichu dashes at the Snivy, and tackles it.

The Snivy gets knocked to the ground but stands back up." Snivy, use leave blade!" The stranger orders angrily." Pichu, dodge and use quick attack! "Leo orders, but the leaf blade connected and landed a critical hit on Pichu, knocking him out. Leo quickly drops the egg to the soft ground, and runs to Pichu, and picks him up.

The stranger picks the egg up. "That's what you get for defying a king." He says and walks away, his snivy following after. Leo stands up and walks back to the boat, tears in his eyes. He walks to his small boat and sees it moving slightly. He crouches, and walks slowly to the boat, and peaks inside, seeing two different looking pokèmon, but they looked similar.

He sat next to the boat, leaning his back against it, and looked for it. "Darumaka?" He mumbles as he reads. "They're both Darumakas, eh?" He asks himself. "I'm pretty sure we're not in Galar or Unova, so why are they're two of them? Maybe someone brought over their own and released them here?" He peeks over and sees ones face peeking back at his.

He immediately jumps back in fright, almost dropping Pichu. He however manages to keep his hold on his partner and looked at the Darumaka, and the other one popped it's head out."Daru?" The red one asks. "Maka? The white one asks. Uh... In Leo, and you guys are Darumakas, right? Leo asks, a friendly smile crawling up his face.

Darumaka. The red one answers and hops off the boat, the white one following. They both approach Leo and sit on each of his sides." Hey, you two, join my team!" Leo suddenly says, smiling widely at them. The white one looks at the red one, unsure and nervous, but the red one looks excited to and nods its head rapidly. "Maka!" It agrees, jumping into Leo's arm, Leo had to pull Pichu out of the way so the incoming Darumaka didn't hurt him with his body.

The other one looked pretty shy, but copied his brothers movements." I'll take care of you two! I promise!" Leo declared and the red  Darumaka laughed happily, and the white one giggled softly. "Though, saying Darumaka sounds troublesome..." Leo mumbles softly before smiling at the. "Hey, White Darumaka, your name is Cloud! And red Darumaka, your name is Flare!" Leo declared, smiling widely. The newly named duo smiled and frowned, Flare his usual wide smile and Cloud, his usual timid frown.

"Guys, I gotta put Pichu somewhere warm, he's resting now." Leo explained, sitting up, and the two Darumakas fall off his chest and land on the sand softly. "Maka." Flare says, and Cloud nods, but stays silent. Leo smiled at them, and layed Pichu on the blanket be brought, and wrapped it around Pichus tiny body.

Chapter End
Pokèmon Team, abilities and movesets:

Pichu:
Ability: Static- may Paralyse on contact
Moves:
Thunderbolt
Thunder wave
Quick attack
Flash.

Flare(Darumaka[U]):
Ability: Hustle: Trades accuracy for power.
Moves:
Rock Smash,
Fire punch,
Zen headbutt
Headbutt.

Cloud(Darumaka[G]):
Ability: Hustle: Trades accuracy for power.
Moves:
Power-up punch,
Ice punch,
Zen headbutt,
Yawn.

And that's it, thanks for reading.
If you  have any questions please feel free to ask! Please feel free to point out any mistakes I make, thanks! I just edited it, sorry for all the spelling mistakes.